Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-2-19

Iraqi

11-2-2019 Newshound Guru Vital Brad …the demonstrations have continued…The soldiers and the police they aren’t using deadly force. Things seem to be more contained…Mahdi has not resigned yet but President Barham Salih has come out and said the PM has expressed his willingness to submit his resignation asking the political blocs to reach an acceptable alternative…to avoid a power vacuum….we know what the people want. They want their wealth. When the Iraqi people’s currency is reinstatedand revalued…Iraq is gonna flourish…their whole environment there will just transform…we’re getting to the boiling point where Iraq is gonna join the free market again and we all know what that means for us holding Iraq’s currency. They’ve met all the requirement and it could happen any time…

11-1-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...one of the primary tools and responsibilities of the CBI is to maintain stability meaning if it's going to go up in value it'll go up gradually based on pressure/inflation created as a result of significant investment and a private sector. So until the laws are passed, contracts are signed, stability exists there is no private sector. So we wait. The idea of a public-private partnership built into the 2020 budget to launch the market economy/private sector is an excellent idea but we'll have to wait and see.

11-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "KURDISTAN SUPPORTS CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS TO CONTRIBUTE TO IMPROVING THE LIVING AND SERVICE REALITY OF THE IRAQI PEOPLE" Laws don’t do any good unless they are enforced. We have seen this lack of enforcement in many of the laws enacted in Iraq. This is part of the problem with this new democracy.

11-1-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "In his first televised address in weeks, President Barham Salih said the country’s embattled Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi was ready to step down, but there was so far no one to take his place. “The prime minister expressed his willingness to submit his resignation, asking the political parties to reach an agreement on an acceptable alternative,” said Salih. He pledged to hold early elections as soon as a new voting law and oversight commission was agreed, but his speech did not appear to impress demonstrators."

11-1-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] November - the month I never thought we would hit…We are hearing the Chinese took over last night around midnight and they already have a solid plan to get things rolling over the next 24 hours or so. And could be as early as just hours away. The US loses 2% but it will not affect anything on our side of the exchange or the rates. We are all watching today daggone closely...

11-1-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Sounds like anytime after Monday should be a go.] My opinion only – Could be sooner! I am hearing fantastic things from Iraq also. Hearing that they have already started floating close to a 1 to 1 parity. I am waiting to hear back from my contractor over there and a confirmation from him. I heard that many people were asked to be quiet...i was not asked...Big expectations for this weekend...

11-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Is replacing Mahdi’s government the best choice? There are many ways of looking at this. You can see the glass as half empty or half full. I chose to see it half full meaning that it is about time Sadr has put his foot down and demanded the execution of these reforms. Sadr is using the people to fight corruption since he has tried all other means already. ...So, this is finally getting done, something that had to take place sooner or later and it is better now sooner than later.

11-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert I would encourage not so much pessimism. The CBI is all that matters here. The government over there, just like any government will always be screwed up. ...the idea of a "Fully seated government"...IMO, this never was a problem. It just wasn't time for OH, so many reasons. You all are fine.

11-1-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 …the moment that you wake up one day and you see on the CBI website...the exchange rate is 1 to 1 now, that is when you have to make a decision. I wouldn’t run to the bank. I wouldn’t even walk to the bank. I’d sit down first. Get all your teams, make a proper decision. Take it to God in prayer…then the next question is how much? “What you got 10 million dinars?” “You gonna cash it all in at 1 to 1?” ‘No.’ “Why not?” IMO the potential of this country is exponential. I don’t think that 1 to 1 is where it’s gonna cap. Maybe I’ll exchange 1 million dinars and I’ll keep the other nine million…I’m gonna watch…

dinarguru.com