Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-28-19

Iraqi

12-28-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff IMO we are at the last step waiting for Iraq to position and allocate money from within the 2020 budget. But they put a little spin on this. Now I strongly feel that we are waiting for them to resolve the prime-minister issue...IMO we want to see the Prime-minister portion resolved by or around January 15th...that would easily leave them two and a half months to tackle the 2020 budget...IMO the 2020 budget is the very last step that we're waiting on...I still feel we're in a very good position. Obviously just a little time is needed...

12-28-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Did Iraq get a new Prime Minister?] I was told the back door deals, the hand-shaking is done and they expect to announce it on Sunday. I think they will be shaking off more of the Iranian clutches from their government.

12-27-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni This is a process that's going to take time and the first thing we need to see is laws to support private investment. And then the hope that the government will open the economy as a result...Until laws are passed and in place and private investment comes in to rebuild there will be no appreciation of the dinar

12-27-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...we expected to have something before Christmas and it did not come through and...I really think that we’re at a good place...We haven’t gone because we had at least 64 arrests of bankers this past week...these individuals in various ways were trying to stop this from going...they were holding it up...Now the good news is they have...made...changes to their personnel and hopefully that will take care of that problem...

12-27-2019 Intel Guru Bruce I believe it’s complete in the sense that we heard ...the Dept of Defense... activated the release codes so it could be handed off to the treasury... Now the Dept of Defense would not have done that...handed it off...had it not been ready/ complete...I take that as a very good sign...So we have to be open to this going at any moment any time...any day...Let’s be open to that possibility ...Would it be possible to start this on the first of January? ...I would say it’s very possible...

12-27-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff ...Iraq is strongly positioning themselves for the rate change. What has Iraq done through 2019? One thing that Iraq did was they ...strongly promoted the use of their own currency through writing loans...What else happened? They launched...a single currency practice...They were not able to utilize any other currencies to pay for reconstruction because they can only use the Iraq dinar going forward...what that does is strengthens their native currency...but they can't pay for that reconstruction...all that budget money is now inside the 2020 budget. They can't pay for it until after the rate change. That's an international step...the 2020 budget has some amazing stuff in it...Article 140, HCL all that is now inside the 2020 budget...

12-27-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] It was quiet last night as I expected...I am not looking for anything to happen until the 29th or 30th. Sunday /Monday is when I am looking at right now for things to heat back up. Could they surprise us and do things sooner...They absolutely could. It’s not out of the picture. We are in a tremendous spot right now…a great window. I’m not ruling it out - just not looking for it until the weekend.

12-27-2019 Intel Guru DELTA "We Found Something Big and Huge" ...URGENT ...[Gurus] MilitiaMan & FRANKIE [Frank26] & MYSELF WE FOUND SOMETHING SO BIG AND HUGE AND WE GOT THE PROVE THAT CBI DID DELETE ZEROS END OF NOVEMBER...WE WILL SEE WHEN TO RELEASE THE INFO...

dinarguru.com