Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-9-2020

Iraqi

9-9-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Today’s news is all about going international in general terms for trade. They did not talk about the currency so much. However, Iraq needs to begin trading with the international community and not just close neighbors. To do this they will need to be part of the WTO (world trade organization). The WTO has used terms like “fast tracking” Iraq to the WTO. Their next major meeting with Iraq in in early November. Do they need a tradable currency on FOREX to join the WTO? The answer is YES. How else will countries convert their currency rates to Iraqi dinar rates? ...all the articles are telling us today that Iraq is moving quickly in the right direction...

9-9-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article quote: "The visit of the regional government delegation headed by Talabani to Baghdad has been postponed until Monday or Tuesday of this week." [If Erbil doesn't reach a deal with this Iraqi government they never will.] This is the best GOI we have ever witnessed - one of the reasons I believe that agreement, and the results, are coming. Soon. I don't use that word lightly!

9-9-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there are some key things happening that we need to fall into place. We're keeping an eye on this...there's a lot of stalling going on in the government when it comes to the budgets of financing which is very interesting...

9-9-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] A lot of people standing by with great anticipation...Most of my sources still say this is our week for things to roll and for money to actually move into people’s pockets. We are still in a great spot…in a great window watching things happen. Try to stay calm and grounded as we go through this here at the end...

9-8-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I am desperately trying to get in touch with contacts in Iraq today to find out if they are going to pass the budget or have already passed the budget…If they do I just may be able to post that golden egg!!!

9-8-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "The Minister of Finance stresses the necessity of reviewing the exchange rate of the dinar and reveals the size of the external debt" ...this one has rate change written all over it...they're ready to change the rate that's why they're ready to show you a budget. It all boils down to reforms...they are looking to start the budget next week and submit the reforms to parliament for approval around the end of the month. It has everything to do with the rate change...when you see a budget you'll see the rate change. They go together.

9-8-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...I know you guys are asking me, 'Hey isn't it true that the rate change is in the 2020 budget?' ...Who told you that? Seriously there's no indication of that whatsoever. It'd be nice if that were true - all of a sudden they passed the budget, BOOM there's a rate change. Who of us don't want that to happen? I'm just saying there's nothing out there written anywhere that this is true...What are we looking for? Tangible proof. Something that tells us that that is true.

9-8-2020 Intel Guru Delta Article: "The House of Representatives has finished reading two laws and addresses an oral question to the Finance and Planning Ministers" Quote: "...the importance of reviewing the exchange rate so that the Iraqi economy enters the circle of competition with the interest of the International Monetary Fund in the issue of the exchange rate..." NOW WE ARE TALKING...FINALLY...AWESOME NEWS...

9-8-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 PM Al-Kadhimi announced a special session of Parliament next week (this week) to pass the 2020 budget. The Kurds returned to Baghdad to meet with the Finance Minister to finalize deals. This move is essential and anticipated for this week.

9-8-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [I had a great friend who sent me news that Iraq passed their budget on Saturday…in iraqs paper.] if that is true we may be in the 10 days of silence while it is rolling out. The last update I had was that they were expected to vote on Tuesday or Wed. of this week.

9-8-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Some are saying the budget is important for the RV and others are saying it has no significance.] the budget has no affect on the timing of the rv at all. For years now they have had two budgets ready to go. One with a new rate and one without. This year they have done the same thing. When the RV happens they will simply go to their shadow budget.

dinarguru.com