Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-17-19

Iraqi

7-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "DEPUTIES IN PARLIAMENT DEMAND ACTION TO PUT AN END TO THE THE MASSIVE CORRUPTION CARRIED OUT THROUGH THE AUCTION OF HARD CURRENCY ORGANIZED BY THE CENTRAL BANK" Quote: “THE OFFICIAL STRESSED THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS CONSIDERING SEVERAL OPTIONS TO STRENGTHEN THE DINAR, such asthe deletion of zeros or determine the price globally, as do many countries in the Arabian Gulf.” To determine the price globally means to reinstate the dinar BACK on the global exchanges... ...This is the holdup right now in getting the reinstatement ...THE CORRUPTION IN THE CBI! ...So we know they that they know and the pressure is on to do something about losing all this money on these auctions. They have out-lived their usefulness which was to control inflation...

7-17-2019 Newshound Guru Enorrste I don't think we can underestimate the role of the IMF in all of this. They stated two years ago they were going to become the trustee of the Central Bank of Iraq. When you're the trustee this means you have the purse strings in your pocket and you can pull any sting you want at any time you want and it's not by any coincidence whatsoever this currency shortly thereafter came into stabilization and they got within 2% between the fixed rate and the market rate...Allaq couldn't do it so the IMF finally took over as the trustee of the CBI...They have it under control for 16 months...Why in the world would an International organization like the IMF want to stick their nose in Iraq's business so deeply?

7-16-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I am tired and weary but cautiously excited tonight. 2 excellent sources in Iraq think they will have their rate in the Gazette on Wednesday... On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight [Tuesday] ...another government source said anytime in the next 72 hours.

7-16-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The guru's like to constantly state an increase in the value of the dinar will be some random overnight act. That will never happen. If the Iraqi dinar increases in value it will be based on sound monetary policy and the world's participation in rebuilding the country. SAP, very significant IT company is now in Iraq and expects Iraq's GDP to grow to 8.1% in 2020. That is huge and three times the current GDP. We can only hope they are correct.

7-16-2019 Newshound Guru Whitelions Did you see the cbi gave orders on what to do with the dollar when they come into the banks? They want dinar given in change...they are fighting...to get the dollar off the Street's.

7-16-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ According to the one treasury contact I still have faith in (I went to college with him and trust him completely) Gold Certificates are on the way to the US as of now...Gold Certificates are how we fund the new US dollar...they are important to this revaluation as we go from fiat based to asset backed currency. He is looking for tonight or tomorrow morning for everything to happen. No new rate in Iraq...yet.

7-16-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [will value day and 800 numbers happen at the same time?] Yes I believe value day and 800 numbers will happen at the same time...A number of intel providers are looking at Wednedsay as the big day…Not sure where there info comes from...we shall see. [what happens if this doesn't go this month...] If it doesn’t go this month...I personally believe we will see it this month but if it doesn’t...I think anytime before Oct. is fair game...

7-16-2019 Newshound Guru Enorrste ...They are not just hoping for a floating dinar, they are counting on it. The fact that the CBI has managed to raise its reserves is a clear indication that the float is imminent. Only with a strong currency can they take the risk of moving to a float. With 71 Billion in reserves they have about 175% coverage of their entire money supply in hard currency...Thus the dinar is one of the strongest currencies in the world despite its current low value. As the float begins the they will see the value of the dinar begin to rise. As it rises they will reduce the money supply with the goal of getting it down to 40 Billion dinar rather than 40 trillion dinar. Thus at one dollar per dinar (this is after the float has occurred) the CBI will still have 175% coverage of their money, meaning the dinar could easily get back to the $3.50 per dinar range which is their ultimate goal.

dinarguru.com