Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-12-19

Iraqi

4-12-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] The news is phenomenal today...very exciting...they are putting our horses in the starting gate... The 800 numbers are fair game anywhere from Friday night to Sunday night... logistically It makes more sense for Sunday now. ...The rates locked in but not released yet for us... [can we expect numbers to change on the CBI when this goes?] I expect to see the rates on the CBI a day after this all goes…so they do not have to mess with time zones and leaks. ...The forex window closing on Friday evening to Sunday is what makes the most sense for things to happen at this point. I am absolutely convinced that we are past the point of no return...

4-12-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [What rates are you hearing now?] This is a guess...what makes sense to me...$4.40 for a in country rate on the dinar... possibly as high as 6.50 in the US...this is only my opinion...I always thought Low 2$ to $2.30 range on the dong...Just my opinion and makes sense to me... [Hard to comprehend there is so much return on our currency for all the currency holders – wow] Yes it is tough to believe...but we see all the signs…a lot of movement with swift and AIB…. ...There is so much happening as we move toward the asset backed world.

4-12-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [did the whales exchange today (Thursday) as planned?] No …they did not…they got lots of guarantees and told to be "on call" starting tomorrow to definitely get them in this weekend. [When can we start exchanging dinar:] Based on long conversations with banks today a handful may be done this weekend with the bulk starting on Monday morning. [Are you feeling 100% yet?] I am 100% sure its about to happen…just not 100% sure on exact timing...no one is.

4-11-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...The news now from Iraq is all about two issues now: 1) paying out the salaries and pensions and catching up on owed bills; 2) getting investors to take hold in Iraq and the switch over from a CENTRALIZED GOVT RUN economy to a FREE MARKET economy. I do not know how the full extent of these two main issues matter for the timing of the reinstatement, but I will say this: 1) The IMF has always had a mandate that Iraq be able to pay its bills on time. They want Iraq to move forward to a more timely monthly payment schedule. This is monetary stability.

4-11-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat 2) Also we know that a FREE MARKET economy will force Iraq to deal with international trade and so how cumbersome will this conversion of dinars to dollars $$$ be in draining the CBI reserves by these currency auctions? They will have to move to a floating rate dinar and reinstate it to be ultimately successful in this FREE MARKET economy if this is truly where they want to go. Oh - but we also know that they can not move to reinstate the dinar unless the also complete the “project to delete the zeros”. The two efforts are interconnected. There is much resistance to both ideas and many economist have their opinions of the effects of both of them and so you see the real set of problems here?

4-11-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I have told everyone this before but...we might just be waiting until Jan 2020 again. This is of course the worst scenario...I have also said... that I do not see much more that the CBI has to do to move ahead to the final step with the project to delete the zeros. It appears they take giant leaps and bounds and then just stall again. ... We all know this situation if very fluid and changes almost daily. ...So right now, unless we see some different signs, we must cool down our anxieties, relax and let Iraq do what it does.

4-11-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ The news overnight was too big! We are told the 3rd rate locked in …We are told they expect to release dollars today...to me The Proof is in the Pudding...we heard from government contacts as well… They said we crossed the point of no return…I am told It all broke loose last night ...they firmly believe 800#’s today…. …I was reached out to by Attorneys and Politicians and government contacts…. I think maybe late tonight…the go-ahead order was given at about 4AM.

4-11-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ A number of whales have appointments today...we are watching it closely. Based on all the progress last night I believe we really should see something by 3 or 4 today or by tonight. I will be very upset if we do not see anything tonight or tomorrow morning. [will you come in to confirm the first 800 numbers?] ...we will start streaming the 800 numbers immediately. ...I will get #’s directly from the bank...I will verify all the banks 800 numbers that they give me before I release it... This is not an “IF “ it’s a “When” ...This is Proof of the pudding day…

4-11-2019 Newshound Guru Larrykn Article: "The meeting is the first Iraqi Gulf for over 30 years." Quote: "...the first meeting between Iraq and the Secretariat of the GCC, in more than 30 years, leading to the signing of memorandums to boost security cooperation And military, as well as the launch of an investment conference in Baghdad soon to receive Gulf investments in Iraq..." WOW: This is what we have been waiting to see, they are working on all the areas that need to be boosted. Iraq seems to want to get this done now, maybe changes are a coming .

4-11-2019 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Iraqi-Gulf meeting is the first in more than 30 years" Quote: " ...the fruit of the first high-level meeting between Iraq and the GCC Secretariat for more than 30 years. For the launch of an investment conference in Baghdad soon, to receive Gulf investments in Iraq." This could be big. Iraq joining GCC could break some of that dependency on Iran...

dinarguru.com