Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-5-19

Iraqi

3-5-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn Looks like they are working on the corruption over in Iraq, this is good news...What I've been reading is showing they are working on corruption and security these are two of the main things they need to get a handle on. Article quote: "Iraq has been intensifying the security measures in the western regions to prevent the infiltration ISIS militants fleeing Syria." ...this article shows they are working on Security which we need to see if they are going to do something with their currency...this is all good news. ...when Parliament comes back if they get the laws passed for investors. and banking we will be looking good...IMO.

3-5-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni A couple of good reads the last few days...WTO News as Iraq inches closer to full accession. A critical part to this puzzle.

3-4-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn Article: "Iraq deploys 20,000 personnel in Anbar to watch borders with Syria:" IMO this is the reason why the US should not leave Iraq, Isis has lost in Syria and is heading back into Iraq, they don't want to see what happened before happen again. I think this month will tell us a lot about where we are at and going to be at.

3-4-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...Still hearing we are at a “any moment” scenario. I am expecting many disconnects today from the markets, from oil, from mainstreet to wall street…..it should be an interesting week. Everybody I know is still in place and waiting. I was reached out to by a number of sources yesterday and that makes me very excited… Some news I am waiting for permission to share. We are still in the window I was given which was from Saturday to late Tuesday Night. [On the scale from 1-10 10. Being the best, how would you compare how close we are compared to 2012?] I think we are sitting on a 9.9 on a scale of 1-10 as opposed to 2012. [what are the most current rates you've heard on dinar and dong?] The latest I’ve heard is on the dinar is Mid $4’s to Mid $6’s…and the dong I have heard will be in low $2’s. I will keep shaking the bushes and rattling the cages today for news.

3-4-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So as we enter March there still is no RV or RI ...Why? Because there will never be a an overnight event. Monetary policy does not work that way. This is a process and as investment comes into Iraq the dinar will rise gradually via a float. It could take 6 months to a year or more to rise to a level we all are looking for.

3-4-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Internationalism...Can't hide it now... The Cat is out of the bag... Even the Governors of the Provinces and the Religious Authority is calling for distribution of the Iraqi wealth and now we see Citi Bank able to do similar distribution of timely payments through a chunky credit facility. These latest actions from the Governors meeting this last week on 2019 Budget allocations to be disbursed for re construction projects and Qasim al-Tai religious authority telling PM Mahdi to distribute the wealth to the citizens in a fair and equitable manner all around the same time frame of the passing of key laws this week. My bet on this is the Citizens are squawking even louder now that the Tariffs are being enforced. They signed this credit facility on Thursday of last week!!! Same day the Governors were meeting on disbursements to the provinces. See the the progress in play now? I sure do.. Man it looks good too! imo.

dinarguru.com