10-2-2014 Millionday TONIGHT [WEDNESDAY] FOR THEM THEY WERE HAVING A MEETING (NATIONAL ALLIANCE) TO NAME THE MINISTERS OF INTERIOR AND DEFENSE --- THE FEDERAL COUNCIL IS NOT DONE JUST YET BUT THEY ARE IN THE FINAL PORTION WITH THE AMENDMENTS -- THAT IS WHY IT HAS NOT BEEN PUT IN THE GAZETTE YET... THERE ARE MANY MANY LAWS IN PLACE AND READY FOR INVESTMENT AND ALL CHANGES OCCURRING THAT WILL GO INTO LAW WHEN THEY ARE PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE. THEY ARE MOVING TO LAUNCH THE ECONOMIC REFORMS AND ALL REFORMS. THEY ARE IN A HUGE RUSH - SO THEY LAUNCHED THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS TO LAUNCH THE MUCH NEEDED PRIVATIZATION FOR THEIR MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY. THEY LAUNCHED THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS TODAY AND...THEY HAVE ALSO REPORTED THAT THEY ARE BEGINNING THE ECONOMIC REFORMS -- THE ECONOMIC REFORMS ARE THE MONETARY POLICY -- BANKING REFORMS -- FINANCIAL EVERYTHING -- SO KNOW THAT IT INCLUDES THE ECONOMIC REALITY OF IRAQ ENTIRELY. ...THE FIRST PART OF THE VERY LONG PRESS RELEASE...ANNOUNCED THAT ALL COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN ARRIVING FOR THE LAST COUPLE DAYS FOR THE CONFERENCE OF THE NEW IRAQ. THIS IS A CONFERENCE SO WE WILL SEE WHY THE WORLD IS THERE AND WHAT THEY MEAN BY ACTIVATING ALL GOV PROGRAMS AND MOVING TO THE NEW IRAQ AND SHOWING THE WORLD THE BRIGHT SIDE. SO NOW WE WILL WAIT FOR ACTION AND SEE WHAT OCCURS.

10-2-2014 Frank26 Within our investment ...These are the days of closure. They are also the days in which we now walk on a thin shattered transparent glass road. Know That as You now walk on this newer surface of our investment Each step is poised to collapse and give way to an Iraq without a UNSC Program Rate. In the still of a coming night ...It will give way and happen so fast ...Your world and thoughts will freeze for a few nano seconds trying to comprehend the reality of it all. You may find it hard to believe it has not happened yet but when it does ...That too will be hard to ...Believe.

10-2-2014 tman23 They are raising salaries and the minimum wage worker will receive over $3000 in one lump sum (retroactive Jan 2014)...Understand that raising the salaries and needing imports will be a slow death to an Oil export dependent country...They now need to raise the value of the IQD to give them purchasing power for imports...IMO Parliament and CoM are meeting and reporters claims of such are not groundless...As ridiculous as calling a RV in the midst of chaos and corruption at the present time, the window remains open 10/7 -10/9 to see a monetary shift.

10-2-2014 Okie_Oil_Man GOOD THURSDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. REMEMBER LAST NIGHT WHEN I POSTED THAT WE WOULD HEAR TONIGHT WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING ON?? WELL---LISTEN CLOSELY NOW!!!

10-2-2014 Breitling We're watching to see if the CBI changes their language and they have not…they still want to reduce the note count. Not only that, but one of the debates was they they were going to take the currency that you and I have with the 3 zeros on it and pretend that those 3 zeros are gone. Well that debate is over with. They are actually printing new 10K note. The popular note in Iraq is the 10K note. If they were going to reduce the note supply by removing the 3 zeros or they were going to retire them they wouldn't take the time or the money and go through the trouble of reducing the note count that they have.

10-2-2014 TD Comments to share from my Kurdish friend (As always treat all as rumor)…all the PTB's have all gone home till about October 15th and nothing is on the agenda to get done till then which a full plate of things to do : Get the other ministers seats filled, pass additional laws, etc. This is simply NOT a full and functioning government YET.

10-2-2014 SteveI [The Budget, As I read it is still being formulated and awaiting discussion and a possible vote? ] The final budget for 2014 has been formulated (as of this post) and it on the desk of the president of parliament now awaiting for him to call for the official vote. The Kurds and everyone has now signed off on it and there will be no readings of the budget, but the final vote.

10-3-2014 BGG [how long can they go without approving the budget before they get into total financial turmoil?] Not much longer - it is a serious situation. [DO U HAVE ANY KINDA TIMELINE FOR THE BUDGET?] I don't - but reportedly - it will not be long...for me though, the budget is not the key - solving this conflict between the hags in power and the Parliament is. [What is the current status of the appointment of the Defense and Interior ministers? And does that have any substantial effect on currency reform?] Very close - yes, balance of power is an issue for the IMF - etc. [Awhile back [Guru] Tlar had posted that the Security Minister would have to be placed for an rv? Your thoughts and have they placed Security Minister yet?] They have not. Soon though...but I do not agree with that as a "have to". [ If the Dinar rv by itself alone , when will others follow?] This is all about the IQD - nothing else. If there are others IMHO they will be later - maybe much later. This GCR business is about ratings - not the truth. [do you feel the initial RV rate will stay fixed, move up or down over the first 30 days or no idea?] It will be stable - IMHO - if it comes low - they will adjust over the next 3 mos - 1 year. [do you know if there will be a time limit on when we have to exchange our Dinar?] I doubt it. It is a currency - not a coupon. [...how long do you think it could possibly drag on? i've seen some people predicting as far as 2017?] No way - this needs to happen fairly soon.

10-3-2014 tman23 Maliki is still occupying the Palace ...Jaffari with an envoy visited the Palace and had a discussion with maliki to vacate...The envoy left the Palace unsuccessful...Maliki remains. It is said that maliki has created a state with in the state and as long as he remains in the Palace many Iraqi's view him as the man of power.

10-3-2014 SteveI [HCL all good and just awaiting a vote?] The HCL has been approved (agreed by all blocs) but will not become official until the budget of 2014 is passed as the HCL is part of the budget. You can not enforce one without the other. [140 all good awaiting a vote?] The Article 140 has been approved. It has to do with the power sharing and the new GOI has accomplished that.