Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-19-17

Iraqi

7-19-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "Masood Haider warns IMF stopped supporting Iraq because of the supplementary budget" Quote: "adding that " the supplementary budget came at the request of the Fund international Monetary and , if not completed and voted on before the end of this month, the IMF will stop supporting Iraq ." For years the IMF has "spoken softly" to Iraq and has watched with a limited amount of patience as Iraq has diddled away, failing to fulfill its commitments. We now see that the IMF (trustee of the CBI, as we recall) also "carries a big stick." This is no idle threat either. I'm actually somewhat surprised that they have put this so plainly, threatening to pull out all support for Iraq if they do not comply. I suspect, however, that their patience, like our own, has come to an end. They made a commitment to bring Iraq into the world market "early this year" some time last year and we are not [now?] in the second half of the year. So they have egg on their own faces at this point. No wonder they are pissed!

7-19-2017 Intel Guru Bruce Iraq issued Qi cards to their citizens, and dual citizens. Those have had another increase in pay and back pay on Sunday. That is very positive. I don’t know what the actual rate of the dinar is. I heard roughly where we might be. Iraq is paying their citizens more on those cards now than they ever have. When are we going to see the new Iraqi dinar rate posted on CBI or on a Forex site? I can’t tell you. Basically in a nut shell, everything is done and ready. Everything is complete. For what we understand nothing else we are waiting for except the notification. You couldn’t be in a better position than you are right now. I am excited as I have ever been. I think we are very close to the end.

7-19-2017 Newshound Guru mike ...the dinar and Iraq's monetary/economic policies are definitely under fire. I think that's why we've seen the recent spate of articles trying to reassure everyone that things are ok and Iraq is moving forward. I also think that's why they're bluffing in regards to the amount in reserves, they think it will give the dinar more confidence. The writings on the wall, without change all the BS in the world won't change the reality, Iraq will have burned through the reserves and become another failed state.

7-19-2017 Newshound Guru Peggy68 IMO, Iraq, IMF, SBA , with many other Global Agencies, as well as Iraq's Leaders have accomplished so much over the years. This would lead us to believe they have prepared and met what has been required to be completed prior to going INTERNATIONAL.

7-18-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 The MasterCard...can they go international at 1184? Yes – but the key is...that this MasterCard is a vehicle to carry the program rate into trade and commerce. Do you think that Iraq wants to stay at a program rate? They would be chump-change...an embarrassment. It has to be a NEW rate. Iraq is no longer in the stone age. They are poised. The speed-of-light of the MR increases. ...they are adding 90 tons of gold to what they already have...for their RESERVES! What the heck are you going to do with your reserves? LOL Countries are salivating to be in Iraq’s position – even at a program rate. Alak said that the CBI is seeking a balance with the currency and the price of oil. That is so beautiful to our ears. The EXCHANGE RATE in Iraq VS. the EXCHANGE RATE outside of Iraq – that is what we are waiting for... the timing is going so fast...

7-18-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Central announces solutions to avoid a shortage of dollar "deviation" in the price of holidays" They should have been doing this all along. Taking days off allows for the spread to increase due to a shortage. I would guess the IMF had a hand in this to get them to start attempting to get in compliance...and the CBI trying to minimize losses by only holding auctions on a schedule. But the reality is the fix is not to conserve dollars, it is to weed out the corruption.

7-18-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So what did the CBI have to say? Articles: "Central Bank confirms the "robustness" of the Iraqi reserves according to international indicators "reassuring" "Central Bank: Our control of the dollar price confirms our foreign independence" "Central Bank seeks to balance between two goals" If you can summarize the tone of the articles and draw conclusions...we can see that the CBI (Ali Al-Alak) is trying to paint a rosy, optimistic picture in the areas of the economy that they have been responsible for. The reserves are up, the revenue is flowing on the positive side, they are keeping inflation under control, maintaining Iraqi’s foreign independence by controlling the dollar and stabilizing the currency...

7-18-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the bank seeks to balance the sale of the dollar and maintain it," noting that "the balance in foreign currency is sufficient as it was in previous years there is no margin and area of ​​speculation and achieve large profits, corruption is controlled. So this his second quarter 2017 state of the CBI address. ​It is all very good and moving in the direction of post ISIS and better than pre-war and pre-embargo. It is exactly what the IMF, World Bank, WTO and any other three letter organization needs to see happen. Folks it is all coming together almost like a miracle right in front of our eyes. Be patient, as “good things come to those who wait”.

dinarguru.com