Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-8-19

Iraqi

9-8-2019 Intel Guru RVAlready Article: "Revealing a study to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency" If you know the history of this, it is easy to see the delay article from Iraq is pure bull. Most of the intel providers are saying soon, and Iraq has been busy for weeks educating the citizens on the RV, new LDs , and coins...

9-8-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...we all know by now that the central bank of Iraq is in the process of lifting the value of their currency...there's no sense in putting the dinar, the new small category note, in their [citizens] hand before we raise the value...all that they've done in the massive campaign has made the citizens aware...the next step would be to raise the value NOT to give them what they've been seeing [lower denoms] just yet because it has no value. Once the value is raised...they will get the new small categories...it may float. It may not float. It may come out BOOM! direct at some large number...that's where I think we're at...

9-7-20219 Newshound Guru Jeff ...Frank [Guru Frank26] shared with you some information that I know for a fact is from [Guru] walkingstick..."are you saying walkingstick is reliable? " Yes! ...When I saw this, strongly felt I needed to share because it’s from WS...he is the real deal...

9-7-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni An article today from Parliament clearly states they have no intention of deleting the zeros at this time. As I've said in the past, parliament's plan was a LOP. That is a neutral event and we do not want that. What we do want to see, is foreign investment to come into Iraq and begin to rebuild and create a private sector putting pressure on the financial system allowing the CBI to float the currency. The interesting statement in the article references the 2020 budget deficit as the primary reason for the delay which could mean they're waiting to see the effects of the launch of the market economy first.

9-7-2019 Intel Guru Frank 26 ...there are banks in the US 48 continental states that have signed agreements with the Central Bank of Iraq to represent them...when you walk into a bank...pick a name. 53rd, Key Bank, BOA, JP Morgan whoever. Pick a bank. And say, 'Listen, I'd like to exchange my dinars.'...there will be a dedicated window in these banks or there will be a room just for that...I know of one where they converted an old Western Union into one of these private banks...those [banks] that did agree...they [the CBI] sent them a dinar...the ones that are coming out. The back didn't have anything. The front said "sample"...in my opinion these satellite banks will be opening within the next 2 weeks...they will be exchanging the dinar...I believe they will be open to the public within 2 weeks...

dinarguru.com