Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-4-18

Iraqi

2-4-2018 Intel Guru Delta [I wish the CBI would end the auctions any thoughts on when they may end?] THEY TOLD US BY THE FIRST Q OF 2018...SO ANYTIME...Q1 2018 -- January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2018...ANYTIME HERE.

2-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "The Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced a new schedule for the distribution of salaries." ...I did tell everyone this RV process might go past Jan 31st and so it has. I told you not to expect anything since they just announced that they won’t even begin to pay on the pensions and retirements until Feb 1st. We know these salaries must all get paid first. This...comes from a mandate on the SDA between Iraq and the IMF. ...The GOI recently came out with a new payroll schedule... What we need is for the prior cycle to be completed. The fact that they are already showing us the 2nd cycle is very significant and tells us they are at the end of the last.

2-4-2018 Newshound Guru chattels "The market price on the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1237.5 dinars per dollar, ie 123 thousand and 750 dinars per hundred dollars. The prices of selling and buying dollars in the banking companies were: the sale price of one dollar 1242.5 dinars, or 124 thousand and 250 dinars, for one hundred dollars. The purchase price of the dollar is 1232.5 dinars, or 123 thousand and 250 dinars, for one hundred dollars." The foregoing is somewhat remarkable due to the recent drop in oil prices / increase in the value of the dollar and the market price of the dinar appears to be holding at the same rate as two days ago.

2-3-2018 Intel Guru Jester [GURU] MARK Z CALLED ME ALL EXCITED ON SATURDAY... HE NEVER CALLS ON SATURDAY... TOLD ME TO CHECK MY IRAQ GUYS... WE BEEN TRYING SINCE THEN... NO ONE IS TALKING... STILL TRYING...UST CONTACT SAYS... BE HAPPY... NO WORRIES... SHOE ABOUT TO DROP... NO DATE... WILL NEVER HAVE THAT... BUT THEY REALLY ARE NOT WORRIED... THEY SAY THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT... JUST TIMING...

2-3-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [Shouldn't this be done before the big conference on February 13? The clock is ticking...] IMO...SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU HONESTLY REALIZE .

2-3-2018 Intel Guru Delta
USDIQD Spot Exchange Rate
IQD:CUR 1,184.5859
IQD 6.9812
0.59%
52WK RANGE
64.3524 - 1,213.3339
[Frank26: FIRST TIME!!!...TY DELTA 1.]

2-3-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Financial Advisor-Abadi: the agreement with the IMF is forcing the Government to "observe" Quote: "Saleh noted...another important thing is the Conference Kuwait, how Iraq can go to a Of the Conference and communicate with the donor countries and is not able to adopt balanced? This is a very negative signal for this budget must be authenticated before Kuwait Conference»." Wow...So the IMF is still keeping their foot on Iraq's neck. Is this saying they need to get their budget in place before Kuwait Conderence? Iraq may very well walk away from this conference empty handed. The west wants assurances...

2-3-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Financial expert for "Economy News": Rising oil prices helped lower dollar exchange rates" Quote: "The witness exchange rates declined significantly, as the dollar exchange rate in local markets reached this day, to 123.750 dinars per $ 100." Sounds like the spread is going down. 1237 to $1." [...Needs to be around 1202 to begin 90 day IMF compliance, I think?] Once they are in compliance it will be interesting to see if the IMF makes them wait the 90 days. We may see a concession on the time.

2-3-2018 Newshound Guru Stryker Topics "Parliamentary Finance: Things are moving quickly towards the adoption of the budget"; "Masoum stresses Iraq's urgent need for a solid and open economy"; "Economist reveals the future of the dollar exchange rate in local markets" ...Things are starting to heat up for Iraq; it's time for action in the form of implementation and less talk!!!

2-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "Is was scheduled to meet the Kurdish blocs on Thursday with Prime Minister Haider Abadi to discuss the bill of financial budget for 2018." ...maybe the Kurds want Article 140 and this impact the budget? They are blocking the budget due to this issue? So maybe they need accomplish one to do the other? I really do not understand why the GOI does not want to just hold the referendum on Article 140 and get it over with. We know the referendum has been written and is now sitting in parliament.

dinarguru.com