Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-18-2020

Iraqi

5-18-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...this is huge...The United Nations giving dinars is an indication that they are Article 8. Keep in mind if you don't see them in Article 8 that doesn't mean they are not...Iraq was probably Article 8 two or three months ago but you're not going to see it until they basically announce it. We know they can't do that until the new rate or lifting the 3 zeros from the exchange rate has to be there...I think this is very very significant...to give...2 billion dinars...but the 2 billion dinars could really be worth something if they come up at $1 - $2. Now you got 2 billion dollars worth...this is very huge...

5-18-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [It looks like the new guy Kazemi is shaking things up and taking action, something we’re not used to with the government. I hope he’s the real deal and gets them where they need to be.] Things are REALLY looking different this time around! Fingers crossed...

5-18-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan There are things out in articles of late to support a change to the IQD could/may come between now and the 05/31/2020ish time frame for a possible reinstatement of the IQD...For instance, the UNSC meeting minutes told us that the UN will be giving 2 billion Dinar to Iraq... That hasn't been done yet, imo... They'll have to raise the rate for that small amount to do any projects of any substance or worth while...That 2 billion Dinar support, has me in a "literally" at any time frame now through the end of month, but, it supports to me a sooner rather than a later aspect. imo...

5-17-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...a lot of you finally calmed down over those articles about Iraq wanting to devalue their currency...I told you don't worry about what the articles say, these are economists making suggestions. We'll see what they do. What they do is different than what they say. Just don't pay attention to what they say (pay attention a little bit) but pay attention more to what they do. With the price of oil going up this makes it less likely that they'll need to devalue the dollars. So stability, oil prices going up, the completion of the ministerial cabinet - it's looking really really good.

5-17-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Just wondering how will China benefit from Iraq revealing. ] Oil deal they have with Iraq for one and they have alot of contracts that go into effect with Iraq when the dinar revalues.

5-17-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...It's a very high possibility that we might really see something from the Central Bank of Iraq this week...all the media is reporting right now in Iraq, they have so many newspapers, so many live TV, so many people just talking about the subject - printing money, exchange rate. This is the first time...they're talking about an exchange rate...before we used to dream about them talking about this...we don't know the rate. We don't know the date. But this is coming from Iraq all over the news. They're talking about exchange rate. They're talking about printing money...everybody is happy internationally. Everybody is supporting the new Prime Minister...the World Bank...the first time they are basically supporting the financial reforms, the economic reforms - anything that has to do with money...they're backing up this new Prime Minister 100%. This is just unbelievable news...any nanosecond we could see the rate changing..

5-17-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the United Nations is sending them 2 billion dinar. That's less than 2 million dollars for 3 major projects....that is incredible! IMO that means their currency must have some type of an electronic value that has not been posted...it's just amazing because the United Nations is now getting involved in lending [Giving?] them their own money. That is definitely chapter 8. That's an international move..

5-17-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I had a feeling...that there would be a lot of discouraging news about the dinar that would come out first before the actual action of the dinar and this seems to be part of that news. And don't be surprised if we don't get more. I really think there's a bigger picture coming...we don't care about what they say, we care about what they do...People are saying, well how do you feel? You panicking? No, I'm not. Even if the rate did decrease for whatever reason...to me that's nothing...I preach this all the time, buy on the dip...if they lower that just means I get more dinar for my dollar..

dinarguru.com