Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-14-19

Iraqi

9-14-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the Central Bank of Iraq said that their intentions are to come out 1 to 1 internally in their country. With that said we have a foundation...Do these guys have a date? Or are they waiting for something? IMO they have a date. It's been kicked around like a tin can down the street at least 3 times that my teams know of. I pray to God that whatever date they have selected for the reinstatement does not get influenced...

9-14-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff article on this morning's session of Parliament - they did not get anything done that was important...a few days ago I posted another article where they said they were going to try to resolve the Education Minster during the first FEW legislative sessions of Parliament...what we're waiting on right now guys is for them to finish the formation of the government by putting the Education Minister in place. IMO they'll probably do it next Saturday the 21st...

9-13-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...their pattern is always to wait till the last second to do something. But between now and the last week of September IMO is a good window to do what they showed them in the visual aids. It's no secret. The CBI is telling the citizens we're giving you purchasing power. The citizens know it. You know it. It's no secret...everything is on course. We're alright...

9-13-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I can say with certainty there will be no introduction of small denominations because that's just not how monetary policy works there is no RV or RI. If the dinar goes up in value gradually as we expect any transition to any smaller denomination or notes would be seamless with little fanfare. If Parliament were to pass a law to redenominate the currency (LOP) then I could see the introduction of a package of small notes and displayed in advance of their implementation.

9-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I hear everything is totally positioned…We are not waiting for anything else…nothing else to do…we are right on top of it...Just need the trigger to be pulled by whoever says “start or go”...

9-13-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff ...IMO tomorrow you will not see any information about the VP's in Iraq...I have some very strong confirming factual information I just received from the Iraq government directly. I will share this with you when I see the one article I'm looking for...there is only one remaining position. It is only the Education Minister. It shows that they have done away with the Vice Presidents. Those positions have been eliminated...The only position we are waiting on is just the Education Minister. IMO they are going to complete that position on Saturday the 21st. When I see news articles telling you that I will share my factual information that I have on how I received it directly from the Iraqi Government...

9-13-2019 Intel Guru Bruce Confirmation from Bank sources Dinar on the screens live at over $6.50...Dinar is international... ...We are supposed to get started tomorrow [Friday]. Obviously we don't go anywhere until we get our toll free numbers. We don't get started until we get appointments. Our understanding is we should get numbers in the morning and get setting appointments and doing our exchanges supposedly tomorrow [Friday]. We'll see...we've had close calls before.

9-13-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Simply put when the time comes the IMF will put the IQD in an SDR basket of currencies including the Yen, Yuan, Pound, Euro, USD and then the IQD. ...What does this do? It creates stability in the marketplace since, if one currency gets too shaky, the others will back it up and support it... How does putting the IQD in this SDR basket effect our exchange? Since the IMF will have to now weight the IQD along with the assets from these other 5 currencies in the basket, it will cause a re-calculation of the IQD rate and drive it higher like the pre-1991 rate plus equity. This is what will be the driving force behind getting more than a 1:1 after deleting the zeros. ...This is what will justify it.

dinarguru.com