Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-12-20

Iraqi

1-12-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan The table is about to be set. Trade deal inked with Iraq and China already, then the Cookie gets Icing next week with the USA and China trade deal too. I don't know for sure, but I have a strong feeling there is no coincidence's about these to events taking place now. Even the CBI has told us they reduced the note count, they even show in their spread sheets on the Arabic side(per Delta) that they have paid for the recent new printing of money to the tune of approximately $190 million +- over the last year or so. There were and are videos...that showed the process of what they are doing with the large notes. They were and may still be destroying them...In the video they were not showing worn and torn notes. They were showing good quality 25k notes and in very large quantities. The CBI website shows in the Charts the reduction. Charts on that site are for international use and they are extremely accurate for many reasons too.

1-12-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article "Deputy: The vote on amending the Financial Management Law will address the problem of the delay in approving the budge". ...they're basically telling you right now that they amended to finalize the Financial Management Law...What they're telling you is that the 2020 budget is most likely going to be applied to international currency so it has to adhere to international standards...they're telling you Iraq is going international with this 2020 budget...

1-11-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...all the education is being given to the banks so they can be in accordance with the new exchange rate. It's exciting, all these little telltale signs because to me this can point to only one thing, an RI is happening. There is no denial about it. And I am very grateful for it.

1-11-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...they keep telling you a lot of post rate change items are inside the 2020 budget which links the 2020 budget to the rate change. Now I want to stress to you budgets do not contain rates...they're linked to the rate. The difference is if the 2020 budget was calculated at the old value it's calculated in trillions of dinar. If the 2020 budget was calculated at the rate change it would be calculated in billions of dinar hence the deletion of the zeros transitioning from trillions to billions...

1-11-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...there is something I'd like to clear up here. It's not the one or two days that they [ the CBI] is out of compliance [With the IMF 2% rule] that's a big deal and they have to start from scratch. They [the IMF] go by monthly average. So the monthly average has to be no more than 1213 [Market rate]. That's about the 2% compliance with 1190 [Official Rate]...

1-11-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...[Guru] Walkingstick's banks are obeying the CBI and they're going to turn in all the 3 zeros [notes] they've got and they are going to get back the equivalent but not in new small category notes because they've already been delivered...

1-11-2020 Newshound Guru chattels While I remain hopeful that some day there will be an increase in the value of the dinar, I am not optimistic in the near term. My usual optimism in the first quarter is suppressed by the same old issues and now the threat of war and / or economic sanctions...

1-11-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Yesterday, the CBI Governor, ITB, Finance Minister, etc., told us they were going to protect the currency internally and externally. That is meaning to me, they have the mechanisms in place to do so. One mechanism would be to stop the MCPs and raising the rate of the IQD. The supply and demand will equalize over time, it may only take a couple weeks once they do? Regardless, that sort of support is a requirement by the IMF for completion and ascension into a market economy, imo. Iraq has been given orders to complete the MR process and they clearly are making that very apparent...that is exactly what they are doing!!! imo.

dinarguru.com