Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-23-20

Iraqi

1-23-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...President Trump is more deeply involved in monetary reform of the dinar in Iraq...what if he told the Central Bank of Iraq it's time for you to stop using the American dollar. Play fairly. Does that sound familiar? The way that you do that is stopping your auctions...IMO what Donald Trump did with the central bank of Iraq just recently was to give them a time-frame that specified a date with a "no later than " end date...

1-23-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...one particular guru...is saying that the timing at which they put in the prime minister has everything to do with the timing of the rate change...that basically once they put in a prime minister that roughly within a month that's when the rate is gonna change. That's not the case... Both the demonstrations along with Iran and along with the Prime Minister is just all coincidence. Those scenarios have nothing to do with the timing of the rate change. That's been scheduled since early last year...Who's in charge of the rate change? Donald Trump...

1-23-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff The US has poured trillions of dollars into Iraq and shed blood for Iraq. It wasn't the World Bank or the IMF...I showed it to you through all of last year. This is linked to accounting periods...because Iraq came out telling you that the 2020 budget has to be implemented at the start of their fiscal year. They're telling you that this is linked to accounting periods...Iraq is probably transitioning back to their original fiscal year. April/March which is identical to how Kuwait is currently structured. That's why Kuwait changed their rate around the end of March to align their rate change with their fiscal year. You see Iraq is following suite based on their movements and the facts they have shown us..

1-23-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...it's looking more and more like one of the Allawi's will be appointed PM. My vote would be for the one that Maliki likes the least, but I don't get a vote in that.

1-22-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I believe that the appointment/ announcement of the Prime Minister now has a lot to do with when they will announce the new exchange rate. Male-Female. GOI-CBI. Separate but getting together now. It's time for them to go on their honeymoon and produce something...

1-22-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article quote: "Iraqi President Barham Salih tells President Donald Trump “These are challenging times, and United States has been a partner to #Iraq and in the war against ISIS” and stresses common interests in the region." There is a bit of talk about the USofA interfering, influencing, or otherwise controlling Iraq. This holds some truth... My opinion is that Trump may not be directly responsible for Iraq's RV, but Iraq is being pushed to move away from Iran, and that is a good thing. Articles like these are pretty solid evidence that Iraq wishes to stay on our good side, and all that nonsense about Iraq "wanting US troops out immediately" was just that: nonsense.

1-22-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana When I bought Iraqi dinar for the first time, I will admit that I was not nearly as knowledgeable about it as I am today. Over the years, I have continued to learn about it, educating myself and sharing that education, and I am more confident than ever that this will end with a good profit. The year 2020 continues to shape up as a GREAT year for it, too! ...My friends, this situation is unfolding before our eyes... I have a strong feeling that the Dinar news is going to get much more exciting, very soon.

1-22-2020 Intel Guru Bruce ...I believe it’s coming very very shortly...There are things happening that are moving us closer and closer towards what we are looking for which is a combination – notification from 401,163 emails on the Wells Fargo server for the tier 4B – that’s us – the internet group as well as notification that I should receive to put out the toll free number...We are looking very strong for this to occur between tomorrow and the rest of the week...and I would not be surprised if we do get...notification and the ability to go in for our exchanges as early as tomorrow (Wednesday)... We’ll see how that goes..

1-22-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ Iraq does not have a new rate published yet…but they are still keyed up and expecting one at any time …My contacts in Redemption Centers are still on call and expecting to be working a long weekend…So imo we are still in a great place…

1-22-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...a lot of BS is coming out right now. They're doing that to mislead us because we're getting closer to the finish line. On Monday they came out saying that they nominated a prime minister and then today Salih says he withdrew it because political bloc's did not agree. Now Salih is going to Davos, Switzerland to meet with Trump. So after that Salih says he's going too appoint or nominate a new P.M. So we're waiting now on Thursday until we get a new P.M. We'll have to see how that goes. Lots of BS in the news coming out right now so it's hard and challenging to really focus on the news but that's all by design...

dinarguru.com