Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-8-19

Iraqi

2-8-2019 Intel Guru Bruce Even though it has been relatively quiet for a lot of people, what we have received has been very good for us. ...We did hear Iraq put their budget which was passed in the Gazette yesterday. I do not know if everything they have done has been released to the world yet which is fine. At this point it is a moot point. We are not waiting on Iraq for anything... Guess what? For them to have a budget and to have it passed, they had to have a new rate which they do. I know the rate which are on the screens at the banks now. I know the rate for the Dong now. ...I mean this is happening. The rates are there. They are live. They are pulsing at the regular intervals, making the changes relatively every 18 minutes. That is normal. ...I am excited for us, guys. I am very excited for what is coming... I am excited because everything is in position to go. We should be on our way shortly. Let’s see what happens.

2-8-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...we are very, very close! The RI of the Iraqi Dinar does not need the budget. The budget needs the reinstatement. That’s why everything is going before the reinstatement. That’s why it’s confusing to many people. They are doing this backwards because they have to. Everything is being set up...And that’s why the RI came out first and that’s why it’s positioned and that’s why they are International and about to make the announcement, IMO of course. The Iranian Central Bank is doing International transactions with Iraq with their own specific currencies. . ..There are a lot of things that are screaming International! Iraq is going in the right direction that the USA wants them to.

2-8-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani met on Thursday with his Iraqi counterpart Adil Abdul-Mahdi in Baghdad." Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?) "First visit... since the approval of (the budget)"... It's only been a week! This is moving, and fast.

2-7-2019 Gurus Walkingstick, Delta & Frank26 ...the budget has the new rate. We also said that the rate if not shown in the new budget can be retroactive to the 1st of January, 2019. Whether it’s shown I don’t know. It could go retroactive. [Guru Walkingstick] has a contract of Dec 30th at 1:1. It cannot be at a program rate. We’re very, very close.

2-7-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 International, International, International! All of this...is in my opinion. Means they have lifted 3 zero’s from their rate or they could not be doing all they are doing International right now...Donald Trump went over there and basically slapped them verbally. In the last couple of weeks all the things that have happened. Iran does not send money to Iraq. Iran steals money from Iraq through the central auctions and through the GOI that has their goons that have been stealing. All of that is gone. All of that is ancient history. We are International baby.

2-7-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 This accomplishment is another reason why we are very positive they are Article 8. IMO . . . the Gazette has the budget and the reason why IMO is they are about to reveal they are article 8. They are International! Dubai Quality, another ME International relationship. Dubai Quality has just announced early this morning that they have entered into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq. Not at a program rate. It’s illegal. This is an International step. You are not allowed to walk into that environment unless they have lifted the three zero’s from their exchange rate. Dubai Quality, this is another example of Internationalism.

2-7-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana OIL 54.00 +0.63% How can it possibly be more encouraging? If oil keeps trending, there is no stopping this!

dinarguru.com