Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "As the Dinar Turns" ...starring Med & Kaperoni, tune in today....10/29/12

Thanks

"As the Dinar Turns" ...starring Med & Kaperoni, tune in today....10/29/12

10-28-2012 Blaino WHATS THE HOLDUP? I have had, for some time now, some regular intel that points strongly to the possibility that there has been a TON of intel that was generated, manufactured, created and hoaxed in order that some...financial interests would move in ways that might expose themselves to the long arm of regulation or other law enforcement, government and watchdog groups where they could be arrested, exposed, revealed to be less than the ethical and moral business types that they for so long appeared to be! There has also been, I am told, a concerted effort to clear out and clean up the banks & remove those who either abused the confidence of the people & worked with or for them.

10-28-2012 Med THE ONLY WAY I SEE IT BEING JAN. IS THAT SHABIBI IS EXONERATED. I THINK IF HE IS THOUGH, THE PICTURE THEY HAVE PAINTED OF SHABIBI IN THE SMEAR CAMPAIGN IS NOT A GOOD ONE. HE WILL NEED TO BE TOTALLY HONEST THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY. NO...HINT OF REAL IRREGULARITIES CUZ WE ALL KNOW THAT MALIKI WANTS THAT 67 BILLION. HE IS TRYING TO GET SOME TYPE OF RELEASE FROM ABROAD. MALIKI, HE WANTS THE MONEY. IT IS NOT IN IRAQ IT IS ABROAD IN BANKS.

10-28-2012 Blaino We all witnessed the cascade of early retirements, arrests, firings, removals, departures and disappearances of many of those that were connected with finance world wide during the last 14 months or so. At one time, there was so much of this that it was in newspapers and on television news reports everywhere, albeit with no real details to explain the rash of separations. Some were passed off as health related, while others were said to be leaving for other opportunities and still others were arrested or simply vanished. Our only real issue with all of this is the seemingly "endless" time consumed by all this. The good news now appears to be that the whole process is very nearly complete now, so the end, for us anyway, is doubtless closer than ever in a much more realistic way than in days now gone. There can be little doubt as to the "lateness" of the long awaited and much needed "global financial reset" upon which we all wait and some depend...there is a glimmer ahead... the darkness becomes lighter... perhaps the end is drawing nigh.

10-29-2012 Kaperoni Article: "Central Bank announces replacement of damaged currency early next month" the question is why replace these? It's either out of pure necessity (and they are not raising the value for a while) or they plan to start raising the value via a float and expect them to be heavily used over the next several months during that period. I don't think the article gives us any clues to confirm either.

10-29-2012 Tlar Everything is up in the air until we see how the Shabibi thing shakes out. I for one feel comfortable at this time because Maliki has backed off. We know this because he has attempted to distance himself from the CBI responsibility by denying any culpability by him or his government. He is now saying it was parliament who did this. Very interesting since parliament was on recess before this mess even came up. Also the Integrity Commission (the commission assigned to investigate the CBI by Nujaifi) cleared Shabibi of any wrong doing. Jubouri was head hunting Shabibi and this will come out. Shabibi just wouldn't play Malibaba's [Maliki's] game which meant he had to go. Malibaba will have a tough time getting parliament to agree to this so now there is a definite line that is drawn in the sand. I still say Malibaba will back off of this out of fear of losing it all. I'm pleased to see the NA is trying quickly to move the HCL, Erbil, Article 140 and other legislation along. This I think is to appease the opposition in an attempt to distract from the CBI problem. They are "trying to change the subject". Unless there is solid evidence linking Shabibi to corruption or theft or they can show that he prospered from crimes committed by employees of the CBI, I believe nothing Malibaba does is significant enough to change this subject. It will come to a head when parliament next meets. I'm very encouraged to see that the CBI is being put on lock down until this matter is resolved. There must have been a lot of pressure from the International Community to get this accomplished. At least we hopefully will not see Malibaba raid the piggy bank yet.

10-29-2012 BGG Article: "Parliamentary express reservation to determine the duration bill positions by proxy" This is a critically important issue...they will start chipping away at the powers Maliki has amassed for himself very shortly…as in – Monday/Tuesday.

10-29-2012 Kaperoni An article from April states the GOI/Maliki has a "weak dinar" policy... meaning they don't want to improve its value. If true, it could be a while before we see any raise in value. On the other side, we had Jubouri (Maliki's nephew) come out and ask the CBI to raise the value of the dinar. So who knows how does Shabibi's removal effect the contracts (contracts between the GOI and market facilitator)? I was told, it does not as the contracts were signed with the CBI and GOI and not one individual. That gives us hope that, in fact the GOI/Maliki may not have a "weak dinar" policy (why would the GOI support it otherwise?) and in fact, they plan to start raising it soon around the time the new smaller notes start to come out. Hopeful anyways.

10-29-2012 BGG Article: "Commission to evaluate the work of the Central Bank freeze its work pending parliamentary judiciary" This piece points out the group in charge of the “witch hunt” on the Commission (largely controlled by Maliki) are out of the loop on this investigation. It’s up to the judiciary now.
    Last edited by coopschick; 10-29-2012 at 05:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread