Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-9-16

Iraqi

4-9-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 [...US Secretary of State John Kerry met at the US embassy building in Baghdad delegation of the Kurdistan region, headed by the Prime Minster Nechirvan Barzani and the new Kerry during the meeting support for the province of Peshmerga forces...] Kerry...FOR WHAT HIS WORDS ARE WORTH...HE PRAISED IRAQ'S PROGRESS IN MANY AREAS AND TOLD THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ TO BE PROUD AS THEY ARE ABOUT TO RE-ENTER THE GLOBAL ECONOMY. HE HAS TONS OF DIGNATARIES WITH HIM FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. RUMOR SAYS THEY HAVE PROMISED THE PROTESTORS AND ARE HANDING THEM A 50 DINAR BILL TO GET THEM TO STOP THE PROTEST FURTHER. MOST WHERE ACCEPTING IT AND LEAVING . TIME WILL TELL ARE THEY READY OR NOT.

4-9-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday [did iran change value today? i had seen a report of its value against iraq and the dollar.] THEY HAVE A PLANNED PARTY ON THE IRAN AND IRAQI BORDER WITHOUT VISA RESTRICTIONS TO CELEBRATE TRADE. IMO --- THE MANY THINGS GOING ON ARE AMAZING DUE TO THE TIMELINE...

4-9-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite ...why is there this all out effort by Iraqis and the international community to rid their country of corruption? Why now? the answer: ....as another investor told me who happens to be a banker...because it is time...there is no other reason why...because it is time to do it. And you can see evidence of this from the CBI, GOI, Parliament, the IMF and WB.

4-8-2016 Newshoud Guru firefly "Design and implement an Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMIS) with the assistance of the World Bank; as a first step, adopt, by end-April 2016, a road map detailing its core functional requirements..." ...adopt, by end-April 2016...IMF's words, not mine. I'm not giving dates/deadlines...IMF and Iraq is! A country has to send the IMF a letter of intent prior for approval...Which then goes to the BIS for the seal of approval...The BIS then informs the IMF. IMF stated that Iraq WILL join the global economy during the 1st half of 2016. Actual wording was...The global market...Sounds good to me.

4-8-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "(Declaration ) of the Central Bank of Iraq will launch national bonds ( nominal ) in Iraqi dinars ( on behalf of the Ministry of Finance) in nominal terms on 2016 / 3 / 15 and ending in 2016 / 4 /14 Bosaddarah of five categories" IN MY OPINION --- IT WOULD BE ECONOMIC SUICIDE FOR A BOND TO BE ISSUED AND THE SECURITY MARKET TO RAISE IN VALUE A LOT. [is it possible to see a rise in the value of the dinar during the life of these bonds?] IT IS POSSIBLE TO SEE A RISE IN VALUE AT ANYTIME IMO.

4-8-2016 RUMOR Guru Mnt Goat Last weekend I checked in with my CBI contact in Iraq and I brought you good news from these folks... So we all have the basic plan and outline of what is about to happen next week. We all should know the pieces to this recent puzzle we are trying to see. There is not much we can do now but pray...this plan all comes together very soon and on time. ...the CBI will guide us along the way to any significant value change in the currency and when it does happen you WILL know about it and it will NOT be secret.

4-8-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat ...there has NOT been a reinstatement or a revaluation occurred as of yet. The lower denominations still sit at the state banks and in the USA embassy awaiting instructions but have not yet been launched. We still also wait for news of the CBI and its new technocratic leadership. I feel this may come at or around the same time as the cabinet reshuffle of Abadi next week. I am optimistic that Iraq is still moving in the direction of their target of mid March to mid April for a window of opportunity to begin the deletion of the zeros project once again. We know the RV would soon follow afterwards. I am hearing nothing but good news from Iraq.

4-8-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Hatim George Hatim *: the stability of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar: Is it really necessary development" ...the CBI needs to have stability of the dinar which includes the spread. This not only builds confidence in the citizens to use the dinar, the banking system, but meets the IMF conditions set forth to advance the banking system in Article VIII. Shabibi did such an amazing job holding compliance for 11 straight months within 2% considering the conditions. As this article talks about "stabilizing domestic prices" which is exactly the concept of maintaining 2% or less spread. So we wait while they learn all over again.

4-8-2016 Newshound Guru firefly The IMF stated Iraq will enter the global markets by the 1st half of 2016! And the loans begin in june? I don't do dates but I'm VERY excited by FACTS!

4-8-2016 Newshound Guru Stryker Article 78 of the Iraqi Constitution gives Prime Minister Abadi the right to replace any of his ministers with whomever he wants without any political bloc's interference, as long as he has the consent of the Council of Representatives.

dinarguru.com