Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-16-16

Iraqi

4-16-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Currency reform is not being held up by the CBI, we know this because Shabibi was ready over 3 years ago. What is holding reforms up is the lack of laws, cohesiveness in the new government, etc. When you have a government that is so dysfunctional as Iraq, if they attempt to reform the currency, the chances are great the dinar will fail. It has been said before, it really is a "one shot" opportunity to propel Iraq into the global marketplace. They need to get this right, so the currency appreciates, and the country prospers. Unfortunately, we have to watch these bafoons bang heads until they figure that out. There is nothing the CBI can do individually to fix these problems...but they can do their part...and that is write and submit the banking laws, initiate investment through loans, etc. In doing so, this gives some sense of solid ground to stand on once the decision is made.

4-16-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday [...can you give us/me what your thoughts about the news...on the goi fighting.] I THINK THAT IT IS NOT A RISK BY ANY MEANS -- THIS IS PRESSURE IMO TO MOVE FORWARD WITH REFORMS AND STOP DRAGGING FEET -- IT IS VERY DISCOURAGING TO MANY THAT THE CABINET COULD HAVE BEEN A HUGE HOLD UP AND SO MANY...WERE SCARED BY THE PAST SLOW PROCESSES --- I DON'T THINK THAT IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN OR THEY ARE AT RISK BUT I THINK THE PRESSURE WAS VERY IMPACTING.

4-16-2016 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article quote: "The information that we have received confirm that House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri wrote his resignation but did not offered formally so far," told you it would get ugly, doesn't matter if its true or not the people will hear about this and they will panic thinking its all falling apart...

4-16-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Did parliament vote on the cabinet reshuffle on Thursday? NO. Article: "VOTE ON CABINET MOVED FROM THURS (14TH) TO SAT (16TH)"

4-16-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite [cnn...said maliki is still a power over there...he (has) power, people and money behind him to get back in power even if the usa disagrees.] If Maliki was growing stronger...then a 150 plus members of parliament would not have stayed overnight inside the parliament building demanding that parliament vote through the reforms as Abadi is asking for...if Maliki was growing stronger he would have no opposition to him. ...the IMF is moving forward...

4-16-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "...State of Law coalition led by former Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki , a member of the «174 deputies out of 328, voted for the dismissal of Salim al - Jubouri and his two deputies from the presidency of the parliament, and they decided to elect MP Adnan al - Janabi , a President pro tempore», demanding al - Jubouri b «going to court Federal »to challenge his dismissal." It is pretty well known that political leaders/ blocks are trying to influence for personal reasons. They will do just about anything to stop reforms so they can continue in their ways. Nobody said this would be easy. These are thieves who are in political positions. Abadi's new "technocrats" if they ever get in the new cabinet positions, will soon have their hands out as well. Any chance of success with reforms has to happen quickly before they become corrupt and the process starts over again.

4-16-2016 Newshound Guru firefly Article: "Iraq participates in the World Economic Forum in Canada" So what the heck is Iraq doing attending all these World Economic forums?

4-15-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Holly1 ...its not bad news what is going on...they have not came this far to fail...and IMO...the higher wont let it fail...

4-15-2016 Newshound Guru firefly ...Dr. Shabibi...said to expect mass media propoganda when we near completion! I don't believe a blasted thing coming out of Iraq right now.

4-15-2016 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "A new law allows the government to banks to raise their capital to 750 billion Iraqi dinars" awesome...at least they are still working on the financial side of things. Article: "Government Banking Act supports the march of reforms" Quote: "...the preparation of the law is part of the restructuring of the banking sector requirements in accordance with the agreement signed between the Iraqi government and the international Monetary Fund and the World Bank..." thank God they are there!

4-15-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie UNITED NATIONS...WORLD BANK..IMF...WTO...EUROPEAN ORGANIZATION FOR ECONOMIC COOPERATION & DEVELOPMENT...INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FINANCE AND INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE...WORLD TRADE CENTER...PROVIDING ADVICE & SUPPORT TO IRAQ

4-15-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 WE WATCH AS CHANGES ARE BEING MADE DAILY. ITS A SLOW PROCESS THAT TOOK TIME TO PLACE SO MANY CORRUPTION IN PLACE AND IS TAKING TIME TO DISMANTLE IT. THINGS ALL MOVING FORWARD AND I TRULY THINK THEY WILL WORK THEIR WAY THROUGH THIS PROCESS AND SHOW US A RATE BY THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY AT THE LATEST. OVER THE LAST MONTH IT HAS BEEN OBVIOUS THEY HAVE HELP FROM EVERY FINANCIAL ORG IN THE WORLD ALL PUSHING THEM TO THE JUNE DEADLINE. LETS PRAY THEY AT LEAST GET CLOSE TO THEIR GOALS.

4-15-2016 RUMOR Guru Mnt Goat In these last couple days the cabinet reshuffle has mounted to a political crisis that could explode if not handled correctly. It is being instigated by “you know who”. As these Maliki and his goons would luv to dissolve parliament, dismiss the three presidents, suspend the constitution and declare a state of emergency...this is probably the only drastic way that Maliki and his goons have in saving their skins and possibly getting back into any kind of power. I am sure they will work it all out in time. But time is scarce for them too...

4-15-2016 RUMOR Guru Mnt Goat We are beyond the mid March to mid April window for the RV. So we move on and I wait to see how they will strategize their next timeframe. ...I only hope you can all see using this last window as an example on how Iraq had an opportunity to advance and blew this opportunity once again by stalling on the (mandated) reforms and needed (mandated) legislation by political discontent. Two factions causing this discontent – National Alliance (in particular Dowa party) and Kurdistan.

4-15-2016 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article quote: "It is scheduled that the House of Representatives held a crucial meeting on Thursday to file the ministerial cabin and vote on the candidates for the ministries." we will soon find out exactly how serious Iraq is about these reforms and saving their own country!

dinarguru.com