Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-6-19

Iraqi

3-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Everyone is geared up for a late Tuesday Event...so I hope we have a late Tuesday event…they are hearing a lot of behind the scenes stuff Tuesday Night, and in the forefront stuff that we can see tomorrow...Of course no one has been right yet..thats just what we are hearing….thats the plan… I have been told banks will issue their own 800 numbers, they desperately want you in there…the reality is Iraq is just waiting for the rest of the world...all of their problems will instantly go away the moment the reset happens.

3-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Im thinking everything will be released within hours of each other...This is not like Kuwait where they kept a lid on it for 10 days…in the computer age we will know everything instantly...so releases have to happen quickly-IMO. I am still hearing the entire tax system is going to change...we will not know 100% until it occurs…and I am told this event will not be a taxable event due to a tax treaty…but we will not know 100% until it occurs…I am also told to be sure to call it an exchange when you go into the banks…. Tomorrow is Wednesday and I am planning on 2 chats tomorrow. 10AM and 8PM EST. We are expecting a lot to be happening by then…

3-6-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...we are in what is considered a slow rollout. Everything really started with the RV and we had several indications of a start, but the true RV, if you will, started March 1st. ...Where do we stand with Iraq? ...Iraq tonight [Tuesday]...their ATM machines are loaded with lower denominations...5, 10, and 20...not sure if they have a 2 or 3. They got some coins to cover the lower amounts. Their dinar sort of follows on their lower denominations of what our money is here. Those ATMs are to be loaded and in play functioning before the Gazette release comes out tomorrow [Wednesday] morning. The Gazette release will have the new rate of the dinar and will have anything else that is pertinent to what is happening. We got this from a governmental official today, one that you guys would recognize their name. That seems to put some finality to it from Iraq’s perspective.

3-5-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn Looks like they are working on the corruption over in Iraq, this is good news...What I've been reading is showing they are working on corruption and security these are two of the main things they need to get a handle on. Article quote: "Iraq has been intensifying the security measures in the western regions to prevent the infiltration ISIS militants fleeing Syria." ...this article shows they are working on Security which we need to see if they are going to do something with their currency...this is all good news. ...when Parliament comes back if they get the laws passed for investors. and banking we will be looking good...IMO.

3-5-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni A couple of good reads the last few days...WTO News as Iraq inches closer to full accession. A critical part to this puzzle.

dinarguru.com