Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-11-18

Iraqi

2-11-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf There seems to be some confusion between the availability of IQD at banks and forex, the two are not directly related. There are many levels of forex and all Art 14 currencies can be traded without being available at banks. International banks will normally only deal in Art 8 currencies but may do so at their own risk. It is Art 8 that guarantees redemption by the central bank. Around here there are a few local Art 14 currencies and they are all available at banks because the foreign nationals are present in the country.

2-11-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Al-Nasiri: Central Bank aims to build a solid banking sector in 2018" Quotes: "Central Bank's adoption of standards and controls conforms to the requirements of international standards and the basic and subsidiary objectives of its strategy until 2020 and to activate and consolidate new visions of monetary policy applications,,,"; "...the Central Bank has introduced new policies and visions and mechanisms of smooth implementation, but it is monitored and followed up on a daily and accurate basis inside and outside Iraq in order to achieve the above economic goals and strengthen international banking relations with the international banks in order to serve our national economy and the banking sector." YOU NEED TO READ THIS WITH THE HEART OF A STUDENT OF YOUR INVESTMENT...THIS IS THE MAIN SOURCE...DO NOT WALK BY THIS...''ARTICLE".

2-11-2018 Intel Guru Jester ...WE HAVE A FEW THINGS LOOKING UP... GUYS IN IRAQ FINALLY POPPED BACK UP ON THE RADAR...TOLD BY CONTACT "STORE OWNERS BEING TOLD THAT A PRICE CHANGE IN THE COMING DAYS"... EXACT WORDS... AND THE SPOOKS SENT ME A MESSAGE EARLIER IN THE WEEK SAYING THEIR BOYS TELLING THEM THINGS ARE GETTING CLOSE...AND UST CONTACT SAYING FEELING IS THINGS ARE CLOSER... TALKED TO [GURU] MARKZ... HE THINKS WE ARE THERE... SO DOES [GURU] REDWOLF... SO WE WILL SEE... I STILL DON'T THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A 800 NUMBER BS SHOUT OUT... IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME TO WORK THINGS THROUGH THE SYSTEM... BUT I DO THINK WE ARE CLOSER... BUT I AM STILL NOT CALLING SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE...

2-10-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO ON MONDAY IN KW...THE LL (long line) DOES NOT SEEK A BUDGET FROM A...BUT MORE SO AN EXPLANATION OF...IRAQ'S CURRENCY! [Of course they aren't going to talk about their budget, who cares about that! I would want to know about the laws that are going to protect me, how I am going to exchange my currency while doing business, the banking laws that will protect my company & my contracts, the transfers, payments, insurances ... the who, what, why and how about everything IQD.] YES...YOU ARE NOW...GETTING THE TRUE PICTURE OF...THE KW CONF!!!

2-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Okay so where are we now in the investment? ...I did dig deeper and found that the rollout is being stalled due to two items: First issue are the mandates to pay the salaries, retirees and pensions and to be all caught up in reoccurring debt. Second is budgetary issues. They need to resolve these issues including the Article 140 issues with Kurdistan. We know that the KRG is the main reason why the budget is not being passed. So they already had a reading of the budget. The Iraqi Euphrates reports that the legal committee confirmed that parliament will complete the second reading of the budget during the meeting on Sunday, while pointing out that the proposed vote will be after four days.

2-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So are they targeting to have the FOREX rates out before this Kuwaiti Donor Conference? I am being told they had targeted for this weeks ago and so this is why they are rushing the budget now before parliament. The conference runs from Feb 12th thru Feb 14th. If you look at the recent news and look at the date there is no way they are going to have this budget passed before the Donor Conference. So I do not believe this will have any impact on getting the RV any sooner...it is looking like maybe by the end of next week, at the earliest.

2-10-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 IN TEAM CHAT...I GAVE ...3 POWERFUL THINGS TO CONSIDER...THEN ONE FINAL ONE. FOR THE REST OF KONA... [...Can you give us a hint...please!] ...IMO...IT'S NOT THAT THEY THINK NOR CONSIDER THE RI....IT IS THAT THEY DO IT. OUR TEAMS HAVE NOTICED A NEW PATTERN WITH AMERICAN BANKS: MANY OF THE "FOUR" ARE SENDING THEIR CUSTOMERS NEW PROCEDURES ON FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSFERS...VIA WIRING OR JUST ABOUT THEIR ACCOUNTS. IF THIS WAS JUST ON ''CURRENCIES'' ...THEN THAT WOULD BE NORMAL...BUT...THEY TARGET "FOREIGN CURRENCIES"! ALSO...BANK ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE NORMALLY DONE AT THE START OF A YEAR...NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY IMO. ...NEW ATTITUDE.

2-10-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraq Happenin's: Salaries were paid this week at a "different, newer rate" but details were not shared. The Saturday/Sunday approval of the Budget may...or may not...be an issue anyway. Time Will Tell!

dinarguru.com