Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-9-19

Iraqi

3-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...Treasury contacts told me to tell you to keep your currency in your sight at all times…do your due diligence on everything…..keep your eyes on currency even at the bank when they are verifying it. There are lots of rumors from banking side expecting it to start overnight tonight [Friday] and 800 numbers tomorrow or over the weekend. But, my banking contacts have been expecting it everyday for awhile now. ...I feel doggone good about the month of March and really good about this weekend…

3-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Frank26..had stated a while ago that the 3 zero's had already been deleted electronically?] ...i just take it as further proof things are moving over there…IF they are expecting new rates in the gazette on Sat which IMO would mean we r done! [We are not getting out of March without RV!] that is my belief...I do believe the RV is sooner than the 29th …We are in a perfect storm. [Any thoughts on rates?] I think we may see close to $6 on the dinar and $2 on the dong. Just my thoughts.

3-9-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 [We did get the rates...two different major banks showing those same rates.] Dinar, $4.43 - $6.72; Dong, .47 - $2.27...

3-8-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana This has been an interesting week in the markets, but not so much for Dinar when it comes to actual news. There's a good reason for this. Oil has been pretty flat, just like the news on HCL. Step back and take a "big picture" view of the situation, and it's easy to understand that this is to be expected. I find it amusing to read the headlines that state "Oil production falls to (X time frame) lows..." Hang on a second, oil "falls"?! That's the headline? I don't think that's accurate. It's not "falling" - it's being controlled, exactly as they planned.

3-8-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana This is a topic we've been on top of since 2017, before the talk of OPEC agreeing to slowing oil production. The headlines would be more accurate if they said "Planned reduction in oil production to stabilize prices" But that doesn't get as many clicks, it's just not as sensational...even though it's the truth. And we've been expecting it, because we have been watching this sector through a fairly specialized set of glasses. Interpretation: All is going according to plan. And if all is going according to plan, then it's just a matter of time. ... we're not going to have an RV in the next couple days. Unless I'm wrong. I'm always open to that possibility!

3-8-2019 Intel Guru Bruce We are about the end of our 48-hour window I talked about on Tuesday that would theoretically expire by now, but these things keep moving and we have to be ready to receive that if this thing is moving and not always moving forward in our favor...Is there a way for us to get started before the weekend which would be tomorrow [Friday]? Possibly. ...All I can tell you is we are hearing some very good things that are happening tonight [Thursday]late and possibly overnight. Iraq is one of them. Let’s see how it goes for us. We know we are underway.

dinarguru.com