Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Setting the Record Straight on The Iraqi Dinar...Soverign Investor

Thanks
    Obviously the truth isn't absolutley necessary when dealing with Dinar. If it were why then do so many people believe the bunk that comes from the guru's? In this article he is talking about Central Banks holding Dinar in Reserve and I think that part is easily checked. In the end it is up to everyone to make a decision about Dinar. I've made money taking some advice from Sean Hyman (Soverign Investor) so I do trust most things, but I never ever go into an investment blindly and on the word of anyone.
    Think about it, if everyone who wrote an article or gave investment advice had to be right 100% of time then no one would be investing in anything! BTW Turkey is a tradeable currency with a good economic outlook.
    In the end like DB says do your own research. If you want to believe the hype and the pumpers, well go right ahead. My purpose for posting that article is to give you both sides of the coin.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by war eagle View Post
    That's correct-------everything--------so,to save everybody time,money,and the aggravation of getting rid of your dinars,just send them to me,and I will handle all of that for you. You can get my email address and I will send you my address---you can send COD if you prefer. I am papering my walls with dinar as a reminder of how stupid I was to invest in this scam--------------and,DAMN,I totally wasted 6 years of my life following all these gurus,thinking every monday it was going to "hit",and I was going to be fabulous wealthy---------------------------SAVE your confederate money boys,the SOUTH is going to rise again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes you did! The Guru's have kept you wanting and dreaming but you just go right ahead and keep listening!

Thanks
    The pumpers, liars, gurus - whatever you choose to call them have used the dinar as a platform to create a revenue source for themselves. Why pay for any service or information from anyone when you can obtain that information for free? You don't even have to keep up with the day to day news. The only thing that anyone really cares about is the when, the how and the rate. This is infromation that will be readily available when something actually happens.

The sad part is it seems people are spending more time concentrating on issues in a nation that they don't have any control whatsoever about, and completely ignoring the issues going on in their own backyard. I guess that is because so many have been led down the path that the Iraqi dinar is going to be the sacred savior of the US economy.

For those that wish to challenge the gurus (warning they could ban you), ask these simple questions:

1) Why would Iraq be so generous to make so many millionaires and potentially billionaires outside their own borders?
    2) How would they perform such an action that would mean they would have valued their currency more than all of their known oil is worth?
    3) Since money = power, why would, with all the BS that we have seen in Iraq, anyone give the power to control the world economy to these people?
    * That statement is because what is being claimed will happen means that the IQD will have a larger valued total than the Yen, Euro, Yuan and USD COMBINED
    4) Why would our countries back a currency revaluation that could never be sustained with the value of their natural resources (which is all they currently have to offer)
    5) If Iraq is in such a financial position, why are they having to borrow so much from the IMF? The LOI was given so they could secure a loan from the Stand-By Agreement.

Simple questions to ask - much harder for the gurus to answer, at least with any level of honesty. Would any bank offer a loan of a billion dollars if they knew the applicant could only make a million dollars in their lifetime? Same situation here. They have no way to support the values being claimed by the gurus. Current value of their proven oil reserves is around $20 trillion dollars - their current M2 level of IQD is just under 60 trillion.

Some will claim that Iraq will sell their oil in return for the IQD that is collected during the exchange. How long would a business be able to keep it's doors open and pay it's employees if it only collected their own IOU's for their most valued product? Yet the gurus claim that Iraq can afford to give away all their oil at cost in return for their own currency.

It's just sad that people line up to listen to the gurus LIE to them over and over and actually thank them for it... If someone needs a good topic for a thesis on mental manipulation, the dinar would be their golden ticket...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefultxn For This Useful Post:

armondtoth (04-17-2011)

Thanks
    Iraq will literally blow everyone away...when she pops...IMO....it has been prophesied...we surely will see...wont we?...lol.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4aprofit View Post
    Iraq will literally blow everyone away...when she pops...IMO....it has been prophesied...we surely will see...wont we?...lol.....
    I wont get into a religious debate with you on this, but you are very wrong that this Iraq deal is Biblical in any fashion. Man himself created this problem...its up to man to fix it.
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

Thanks
    isn't this fun, we haven't had a good debate like this in a long long time. LOL

Thanks
    this guys a moron, I have personally made over 3 million dollars on penny stocks. The first penny stock I ever bought I paid .05 a share. I bought 1 million shares for $50,000. I sold that same stock 4 months later at .30 a share. On just one stock I made $300,000. Now I'm not saying this happens every single time but I average about 150% profit on trades.

Thanks
    All I have to say to that is good for you! So are you saying that you would put Sean Hyman in the same group of Morons as the guru's, because they've never been right either and btw I have made money on this guys advice while I've never made one cent on the advice of the guru's. So I say if you take this article and put in with the rest of the articles I've read and I'm sure you have to, about the Dinar Scam it does carry some weight. How much weight is entirely up to you!

Usually on the computer or cutting zzzzzz,s
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Well first of all I want to say sheal1153 made a giant leap posting this article. and I will agree with many that this is probably the most negative article that has been posted, but she did it inline with our policy at Stardogger. We allow people to post articles they think others may want to see pro and con for the investment, speculation, hopes and dream, or a gamble, what ever you want to call it in the dinar world. Then you are allowed to form your own opinion and use your best judgement on how you use this information.

I spend every night looking over many titles of articles and have to make my best judgement on what the people will wat to wake up and read to see what has happen while they sleep. I have published articles that are contradicting, and it is up to you to decided how to react to the articles and perceive what it states.

The author of this post has his opinions, facts as he perceives them and he sees therm, just as the fool-rus, looks at information and their spin on them to make us think every Monday we are going to be rich, yet many people listen to them and think what they say is the truth and bet their house, car, boat and what ever else on them.

So do I think it is a scam, HELL NO! Other wise I would not do what I so every night nor be so involved with this site as well as dbcooper. As owners we do at timesa have to be careful on what we say and do because some feel we should know it all, well we don't, if we did we would let you know and let everyone relax, enjoy the day, sunshine and family and not have to get up every morning hoping the rv has happened.

So after you read this article, take it with the grain of salt as I hope you would all the fool-rus hype and make the best judgement for your situation, have a great day and rv soon.

Duke
    Last edited by Duke; 04-19-2011 at 12:55 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duke For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (04-20-2011), jrenfroe (04-19-2011)

Thanks
    DB; I was being very factitious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to war eagle For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (04-20-2011)

+ Reply to Thread