Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cashing in at Wells Fargo

Thanks

Cashing in at Wells Fargo

Do we know for sure that when the dinar RV'S that Wells Fargo will accept them. Since they currently do not buy or sell them. I have heard that banks do not have to do this even if the currency goes on the international market. What other alternatives might there be?

Thanks
    Trust me when I say WF will be knocking on your door when this goes down........

syanardinar
    quartz7......My husband and I were told the same thing at Wells Fargo on Wednesday. The teller said that it would be a risk on the "teller" if something happened in the few days of them cashing our dinar and them "getting the credit" on the dinar. I knew at that point that she knew nothing of the dinar and had no clue what she was talking about. First, she had to look in the currency book to even see what we were talking about, and second, she was the same woman that told me back in November that the did not sell them because "we are at WAR with them!" Plus, they do not give you "credit" and then ship them off to get their credit.......you simply will get the $$$$ applied to your account after they get shipped off and verified. Well, at the bank that I talk to and that is how they do it with other currency, anyway. A lot of these bank employees don't know how to respond on the Iraq currency because it is not yet internationally recognized in their books. Hang tight, they will get a crash course soon!

+ Reply to Thread