Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-12-2020

Iraqi

8-12-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the details have been worked out a long time ago and that's why Kazimi is going to go to Washington D.C. on the 20th. Because the details, the demands, the benchmarks have all been met. What President Trump is doing right now is loud concerning Iraq...Donald Trump simply wants Iraq to be 100% ready to go and Iranian influence has to be removed ... this is really good because what we're seeing is exactly what we need in order for Kazimi to go to Washington DC and talk to Donald Trump..

8-12-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...if the CBI does try to make the dinar equal to the dollar, in some type of overnight event, it be a LOP or redenomination. Meaning parliament would vote to remove the zeros off the currency and they would issue a new currency without them. Such an event would not make you any money, it would be a neutral event. In doing so, the central bank would increase the value, and reduce the money supply from trillions to billions (42 trillion to 42 billion) and your dinar would be worth that same as you paid for it or about.

8-12-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I am watching parliament closely for such a vote and luckily so far that has not occured. What I am hoping for is Iraq does nothing and decides to create a market economy. Doing so they could invite foreign investors into Iraq to participate in the rebuilding and growth of the economy. If they do, there is a chance the dinar as a result could rise in value over time, That is a realistic and justified growth. That also has been discussed by the media professional organization such as the IMF. I own dinar, and do think there is a chance for it to appreciate, just not how the gurus say. It will take years and more importantly, it will take Iraq to change there ways and get things done. But so far, Iraq talks a good story but accomplishes very little.

8-12-2020 Intel Guru BobTheTaxMan ...it's been a real interesting progress in this game that we're playing...the thing that I like too is that 'no news' in this world is kind of good news. That's how I see it...they [Iraq] are making huge strides forward. They are doing everything they can to get this thing [RV/Rate change] done. They have to have it. They don't have a choice. On our end to be prepared for it is what makes it obviously more real. But, hey, it IS real. It absolutely is real. The times coming. It's very very shortly...everything that needs to be done is freaking being done. It is actually being done...a lot of people have prepared themselves, are still preparing themselves to take full advantage of this opportunity...as old as I am...this is a once in a lifetime opportunity...you're just not gonna see this [type of thing] come around very very often. You're just not gonna see it...I'm happy.

8-11-2020 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf Kap [Guru Kaperoni] is quite right in what he says regarding Iraq , never going to happen. However an adjustment to the exchange rate does not have to be the result of any action by the country. In 1967 GBP was devalued by 14% and as at that time Sterling was the predominant reserve currency nearly every country had to adjust rates, effectively a Global Currency Reset.

8-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy There seems to be a lot of great strides towards Iraq earning their sovereignty, which is really super important. We are keeping an eye on that.

8-11-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...Angel1...sends me this [from so-and-so converter site. -Image] IQD/USD - IQD 1 = $.0.8700 IQD = $.0.008. hmmm. [Frank says] 'Let me know if you see anymore'...five minutes later ring-a-ding-ding "Frank I just got another text." [Image from converter site text notification] "Sunday August 9 Currency Alert! IQD/USD 0.8700$ = 1 .0008$ = 1...this time it came through as a "ping" [Text Notification]...5 minutes later he did it again. What?!...it goes on and on...but my friend gets 11 pings from a specific clearinghouse...It's showing that the IQD is at .0008 but then on top you can see that the ping that came through was showing that 1 IQD is now equal to .87 American cents. And we saw it happen 11 times in a row. What does it mean?

8-11-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 When I called [guru] Walkingstick and I told him about this he says keep your eye on it...we've been seeing this for a while now haven't we. Shoot for the last year and a half at least. For the last almost 2 months we've been seeing massive amounts of the dinar moving and I told you not at a program rate but at a different rate...I do not believe that this is something that is labeled as a coincidence, as an accident...I see this as a movement. I see this as the Iraqi dinar being positioned internationally. I believe you're gonna see an awful lot more of it...

8-11-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "TRUMP'S ADVISOR NAMES TO SHAFAQ NEWS TEN FILES FOR DISCUSSION WITH AL-KAZEMI IN WASHINGTON" Quote: "He explained that he would meet US President Donald Trump on the twentieth of this month." We know that al-Kazemi had been invited to the White house in DC. He will speak directly with president Trump. This alone tells us he is a good guy and will be working for the restoration of Iraq in “its glory days” as has been said so many times is their goal. This includes the currency and we have been told many times it will also revalue to these glory days. Could the CBI begin the process...when he returns? Maybe if the meeting goes successfully. But at this point it is only speculation...

8-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...August 20th [Al-Kazemi's planned visit to Washington] - that's a few days away. Let's just hope that we get enough accomplished between now and then where we can get these guys sovereignty once again, recognized internationally and the restrictions moved off of their currency...

8-11-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Still quiet with gag orders in effect in the banking centers... I am hearing today is a possibility but no one will give me specifics. But people are on the edge of their seats. At the redemption center- I get “no comment” They have a skeleton crew and waiting for the call to be fully staffed. ...I’m getting a whole lot of quiet.

8-11-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I said to you very clearly...I want you to look for this week is the word sovereign. Vice President Pence comes out and he says words in a rather interesting speech...it was exciting that you see Vice President Pence...talking about Iraq...And what did he say? 'Iraq is strong and sovereign.' Hello. So there's your word. Coincidence? No. But what was a coincidence though was a few hours later you got President Trump himself come out and he says, 'There's going to be cuts in both your income and your capital gains taxes.' ...so he says out of the blue, on the same day [as] the key word 'sovereign'...talk about timing. Alright maybe it's a coincidence. But golly this coincidence grabbed me!

8-11-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...to be quite honest, man, I understand why the bank was making a pitch for a rate around $1.13 / $1.34 but man after talking to my friend and thinking this over I can understand why they might go ahead with the $3.22 rate. I'm NOT saying that's what the rate is. I'm just saying they don't have anything to lose. They have nothing there. They need to rebuild everything. They need purchasing power. So if we reinstate the rate at $3.22 that gives Iraq the purchasing power they need to import all the supplies and goodies they need to start rebuilding that country. Then later on if they want to go back and do an adjustment and lower it then by all means you could do so. But for now they have nothing whatsoever...

dinarguru.com