Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-19-2020

Iraqi

7-19-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...even at 50 cents who's going to complain and cry about that? But the numerous recalculations did not agree with 50 cents. It agreed with being on par with the American dollar 1-to-1. One to one at the onset - at the announcement of their new exchange rate. Later they will float the Iraqi dinar in order to increase its international value. That's where we come in IMO. [Guru] Walkingstick and I feel that this 50 cents information was leaked on purpose but now it is of no value to the true value...

7-19-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Today Iraq was blacklisted by the European Union due to money laundering and corruption that still exists. This will...can become a big problem for Iraq to gain any international status being on this list. The US saying there's no time set for PM Al- Kadhimi to visit and today Al-Kadhimi is saying it is due to the virus and Trump's schedule.

7-18-2020 Intel Guru Footforward I disagree with Frank [Guru Frank26]. But I have a really good reason for that and hardly anyone knows why. And I can't say why. But in my opinion it MUST be over 3.50 usd to start.

7-18-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...Iraq can now use their own currency to buy, sell and trade with their currency internationally - globally on all continents. What's missing? The announcement that they raised the value of their currency... right now we are so close IMO...the new rate will be announced on the date that the white papers have agreed upon.

7-18-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I don't know about you but every day I'm looking at the news I'm just excited. I'm waiting to hear when Al-Kazemi is coming over here. I don't know if they set an official date. I think the official date is for the 22nd, 23rd. Either way I think it's next week. Like I said it seems to me like they're lining up all their ducks. A lot is getting accomplished before Al-Kazemi comes here. Our big hope is that they go ahead and reinstate the sovereignty of Iraq. But more importantly removes the restrictions off their currency...it looks like everything is lined up the way we want it to. This is good news. I'm excited about this. It seems like we are very close to achieving our goals...hopefully with the rate that all of us would be very very happy with...

7-18-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...dream three I believe it will be taking place before this coming Tuesday. The contents of the meeting - Will you hear about it on Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday? I don't know. I've got a very very good feeling that you're not even going to know this meeting is going on...I got a very very very strong feeling you're not going to know anything about Pompeo...this meeting is going to happen according to my dream and the contents just like the other meetings may come out that day...or it may trickle out. But I don't think it's going to take too long...will they make the announcement of the new exchange rate tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, Monday? The days don't matter because you're never going to know about this meeting...until they decide to tell you.

7-18-2020 Intel Guru Footforward Something happened a few days ago that I believe is being over looked. The Iraqi PM sent in the military to take control of the ports. This was done for security and to root out corruption. I think this is very telling.

dinarguru.com