Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Duke's AM cliff notes for 8/8/2011

Usually on the computer or cutting zzzzzz,s
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 2,153 Posts

Duke's AM cliff notes for 8/8/2011

Good Morning, when will the IDQ RV, no one knows yet, but let's stay hopeful that it will happen soon. Have a great day and RV soon.

COMMENT: We at stardogger are not pumpers or bashers of others, therefore I have a hard time expressing my opinion without sounding like a naysayer or a pumper, but it irritates me to see all the foolrus taking a tidbit here or from there and making a prediction and getting people all excited to go out and extend themselves buying dinar.

If I where to do this, most of you would not like what I say, because a tidbit from an article I posted on Sunday, (The new currency is expected to be used in the market in three years and it would have no impact on inflation, he said.) states we may have a wait ahead of us. Do I want this, Hell NO, but we all have to face the reality at some point.

The reality is, the powers to be are dragging there feet with the RV, why, if you know, tell me. Just to let you know, I feel that the IDQ will RV. How much, I can not predict nor do I want to, because I have posted over 6,000 posts in my cliff notes and have yet to see where Maliki is any hurry for the RV to occur. Many of you will not agree with me because I do not say what you want to hear, well so be it.

Yes, Stardogger is not the most popular dinar site, but we will tell you the truth as we see it and not blow smoke up your tail pipe.

Duke

Read more: http://www.stardogger.net/forum/show...#ixzz1URKrIdwJ

1. Currency Auctions Announcement No. (1953) 8/7/2011

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

2. Central Bank: the Iraqi economy will not develop unless the activities are expanded tax
    07/08/2011 18:52

Read more: http://www.stardogger.net/forum/show...#ixzz1UR67n4ds

3. Moktada al-Sadr Warns U.S. Troops to Leave Iraq

Read more: http://www.stardogger.net/forum/show...#ixzz1UR6jDaT5

Duke

P. S. A little boy went up to his grandfather and asked, "Grandpa, can you make a sound like a frog?" When the grandfather asked why, the boy replied, "Because daddy said when you croak we're all going to Disneyland."

PP. SS. “I thought you were going to marry Eddie? You said it was love at first sight.”
    “It was – it was the second and third sights that put me off him.”
    Last edited by dbcooper; 08-08-2011 at 11:33 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duke For This Useful Post:

10mil (08-08-2011), breather (08-09-2011), dbcooper (08-09-2011), minichaser (08-08-2011), shortround (08-08-2011)

Thanks
    Very Well Said Duke. Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minichaser For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (08-09-2011), Duke (08-08-2011)

Thanks
    Nicely done

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charstroy For This Useful Post:

dbcooper (08-09-2011), Duke (08-08-2011)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Well said, and thanks for always posting the realities that we all need to look at. I appreciate the humor included and all the hard work you put into your posts. Keep up the great work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to breather For This Useful Post:

Duke (08-09-2011)

+ Reply to Thread