Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-3-18

Iraqi

11-3-2018 Guest Guru Sunkissed [Donald Trump seems confident...in the possibility of repaying the public debt that has exceeded the $ 20 trillion mark in a short time...] It has been rumored that the UST holds approximately 7 Trillion IQD. If the dinar came out the gate near 3:1 the exchange could pay off the US National debt...or even if they waited for the RV for sure! In my opinion, of course. Also, it has been said that the Paris Club forgave $100 Billion in debt to Iraq. The USA could (potentially) forgive the Iraq debt and still exchange the IQD we potentially hold, and pay off the National debt. in my opinion also...

11-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I want to say it is impossible to revalue the dinar until Iraq has at least first reinstated the dinar. ...So we are looking for a “reinstatement” first. Any significant change in value beyond the value prior to the international embargo of the currency can then be called a revaluation but only in the sense of increased value. Technically in IMF terms it is NOT really a “revaluation”. So why does everyone keep saying they are looking for the RV? When I use this term RV I am using it generically saying that the rate will significantly increase. I do not mean a formal revaluation.

11-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...news of some debt forgiveness of the 2004 Paris Agreement and meeting the conditions of the IMF Stand By Agreement terms is completed in order to do so. This is a huge sum of money ($128 billion) and once again sets Iraq up in a position allowing them more financial flexibility. As we all know paying off past debt, especially war debt, is showing financial responsibility and this sets up Iraq in a better position for the reinstatement of the dinar sooner than later. But I do not hear that this is a trigger mechanism for the reinstatement.

11-2-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...I was feeling really good about what was supposed to occur for us last night [Wednesday]. I will tell you why, and this vindicates me somewhat. Guess what did happen...over Halloween night? China started. China got this ball started with the GCR in Asia, in China, in Hong Kong...They started with exchanges. They started paying out, and we are sitting here with a very slow rollout at playing catch up now. ...What it tells us is we were ready to go...We are still in a process here of a rollout. There are things happening as we speak...We been told by HSBC London that we are under a let’s call it High Alert Status...

dinarguru.com