Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-10-19

Iraqi

10-10-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I believe the phase that they are in now is to distribute these lower denoms...what do you need before or synchronized with? A rate change. The description, the pictures, must come before a rate change or simultaneously. We truly believe that the phase is to show it to them, the citizens, and while they're understanding it, ding-dong Avon calling! 'I'm here to deliver you lower dinars private banks. Are you ready to accept them? Yes. Sign here.' ...this is the last and final piece of the puzzle...

10-10-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I have a longer weekly update prepared, but until these protests calm down... the GOI has their work cut out for them. It's a shame that this is happening, because I had some information towards the end of last week that had me getting pumped up. As much as many of us don't like it... Iraq needs to wade through this mess, and get the protests calmed down a bit before they can take their next steps. Don't shoot the messenger. The good news is that we aren't experiencing permanent setbacks. This too shall pass, and when it does, the progress will resume. These types of situations are usually short lived...

10-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi PM Abdel-Mahdi: tomorrow [Thursday], Parliament will vote on making ministerial changes, amending the constitution, & changing election laws. We want to make real reform.

10-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [How long will we have to exchange?] I understand we will have about 10 days to make our appointments and about 30 days to do our exchanges

10-9-2019 Intel/Newshound Gurus Frank26 & Walkingstick ...Notice there has been no effect on the Iraqi dinar exchange rate due to the protesting. Not one pip movement of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate. Because it is not unstable. It is not off track. It is a process moving forward and I'm excited about Monday [October 14th].

10-9-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff ...everybody else was telling us that Mahdi would be removed and that the government would be dismantled. Why aren't you giving us any of those details? Great question. Thank you for asking. Here's why. From the beginning I have told you that the demonstrations would have no bearing on this investment. If anything the demonstrations have confirmed and proven everything that I've been telling you since the end of August...the demonstrations have had no bearing.

10-9-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff Remember the CBI and the GOI are completely autonomous. So whatever happens with the GOI it has nothing to to do with the CBI. The CBI controls the money. The GOI controls the government and they work with the people. The only thing the CBI is seeking from the government is stability. Before they will agree to change the rate, they want the GOI to have a formed completed government...and they also need to have an approved 2020 budget because that's where post rate change monies will come from for reconstruction, Article 140 and the HCL...

10-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] We are at the edge of our seats close today. We are in a big window of opportunity today. A number of confirmations from Iraq they are indeed expecting the LD’s and fils on the 14th...looking like a 5 day roll out is planned. [Do we have to wait until Iraq currency goes public to get. 1-800 number?] I do not think so...over 90% of their citizens have the QE card so they will get paid that way... I don’t think we will pass mid-month in October before we see the RV...

10-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...as an investor in the dinar, we are not yet seeing the currency reform demand of the protestors being met. Let’ s see what happens in Thursday’s session in parliament...

dinarguru.com