Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-18-19

Iraqi

2-18-2019 Intel Guru Delta VERY INTERESTING NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE...
Iraq customs
Apply for visa
Free import
• 200 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars or
• 250 grammes of tobacco
• Up to 1 litre in wines or spirits
• 500 ml of perfume in two small opened bottles
• Up to 25 Dinars can be imported and sums no greater than 5 Dinars can be exported out of the country.
[...with program rate on dinars why bother with the export of dinars or import of dinars.] [...the CBI still says 1190...] IMO NOT FOR LONG...

2-18-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraq is reporting that the vote on the cabinet will be completed at the first session in March. Parliament is to host Saleh and Mahdi at its first session on March 4 to develop strategies and maneuvers for combating corruption. All of the Green Zone will be open for 24 hours on a "test" basis. The Tariffs and Taxes supposedly started today, details are still difficult to obtain.

2-18-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I want to make one other point here too and that is the connection of the RV to the Iranian influence and militias. So how can they stop the auctions and launch the lower denoms and thus raise the rate if the militias are going to cause trouble and spread counterfeit currency only causing a disaster in the dinar rate anyhow. So like I have been saying all along, they must get rid of the Iranian influence if they are ever going to RV.

2-17-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ In Iraq: I have heard from a contact, not my contact.. they are saying there is all kinds of movements and announcements, but it’s being covered up for now. The people in Iraq were expecting to see big things this weekend on their monitary policy. I am still very excited to see the RV at any time….and I am not one to call it everyday. ...If the US keeps dragging their feet about releasing the RV- Iraq can just do it….they are already asset backed. They have been patient but Iraq’s patience is almost gone.

2-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE FUTURE FATE OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY AUCTIONS" ...these currency auctions are doing more harm to Iraq than good. They are no longer necessary and outlived their usefulness. They were supposed to help Iraq get through the sanctions but apparently now they are helping Iran through their sanctions using Iraqi funds. ...when the CBI tells us there is still POLITICAL INSTABILITY and ECONOMIC INSTABILITY this is what they mean. So now we get some insight as to what they have been saying all along. We now know the situation as to why the NSA stopped the RV twice in January.

dinarguru.com