Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-6-18

Iraqi

12-6-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling …the price per barrel is going down. So what do they [Iraq] do? They can do what you and I are speculating on and add value to their currency but there are other stuff also. Iraq wants to compete in the American markets. We can do trade deals with them. So that’s why Iraq shut the door on Iran because they’re looking for the same type of deal that Saudi Arabia had. So now we have them in our pocket.

12-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi Parliament to meet today but not expected to vote on unfilled cabinet positions.

12-6-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Holding pattern on HCL. This is going to break soon. I'm watching it like a hawk and can't WAIT for this to turn! It is going to be in our favor. I'm betting big on this.

12-5-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: “The 2018 Annual Conference of the Central Bank of Iraq .... The harvest of achievements and the start of the development process for the year 2019” Timing for the 10th. They will end 2018 on the 10th and that happens to be a Holiday announced yesterday. It is expected based on the above they'll have a new government cabinet and start the process of economic reform. ...Nusairi...says Alak and his teams have made exceptional efforts in restoring relations in the Arab and Foreign Central Banks over the past four years. The CBI has met with the UN, WB and IMF which is telling us the CBI has strengthened the CBIs economic resilience and achieved financial victory.

12-5-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...They go on to say the start of activation and implementation of the 2019 plans are under way. WS [Guru Walkingstick] showed us the 12/02/2018 4:00 Am Baghdad time was a point of interest for the trading of the Iraqi Dinar Globally / Worldwide. The coming out party with possible polymer new notes for small categories may be upon us oh so very soon! We shall see.. imo.

12-5-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The launch of "golden opportunity" summit with 50 international companies has begun in Iraq.

12-5-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "A "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" FOR IRAQI RECONSTRUCTION" Quote: "...WILL OPEN THE WAY FOR PRESENTING LARGE RECONSTRUCTION OPPORTUNITIES TO INVESTMENT COMPANIES..." Oh – yet another investment conference. ...There are still 111 bills carried over form the last parliament that need to be addresses. Many of these bills relieve the barriers in doing business within Iraq. So they can have all of these investment conferences they want but until they get these bills passed they are still going nowhere. Too bad they just can’t seem to work together to get this country moving forward. We can appreciate all that Hader al-Abadi did and so let’s not cut him short on his accomplishments.

12-5-2018 Intel Guru Footforward To be clear, it's my opinion the rate will be well above 86 cents...

12-5-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I agree with Kap [Guru Kaperoni] in that the CBI has told us this is a 3 year process. So we are now at the end of this process. In fact if we get out of this year we have passed it. But remember the CBI just can’t trigger the event in a day and expect to transition the currency over that same day. It takes time and there are mechanisms to put in place over months if not years. One such mechanism was “electronic banking”. Another we can clearly see was the ATMs. In March-Oct we witnessed yet another the effort to get the people over to using the lower category notes. But this third mechanism only works because these other two mechanisms were already in place. If you are studying this process to delete the zeros you can clearly see the progression of what the CBI is doing to get them to the reinstatement timeframe.

dinarguru.com