7-30-2012 Med KNOWING ALL THE PRECAUTIONS THAT THE IMF HAS IN PLACE AS A GENERAL RULE TO PROTECT HUGE INCREASES AND HOW A LEAK CAN IMPACT A CURRENCY AND DEVASTATE AN ECONOMY... I DONT BELIEVE THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE TOTALLY SURPRISED HOW IT SHOWS UP AND WHEN. ONE WAY IT COULD END UP SURPRISING US IS THROUGH THE SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET.

7-30-2012 BGG Maliki has a fairly intricate security apparatus in place. He has a pretty good handle on things. It looks like to me – that Maliki saw something that spooked him into cooking up this Syrian border crisis…which it is…all cooked up. I think he may have gotten the heads up on a National Meeting coming – I initially thought it might be the invite to be interrogated by Parliament that had him spooked – but a National Meeting is equally bad for him in the end. If everyone on both sides of the isle wants a National Meeting and he’s the only one that doesn’t – what does that tell you??

7-30-2012 Bluwolf PLEASE BE ADVISE THAT ALL BANKS ARE IN THE HIGHEST ALERT, CAN'T SAY MORE, LET'S SEE IF ALL GOES WELL AND THIS BLESSING POPS UP.

7-30-2012 Med I DO ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE EXCHANGE RATE AND THE NEW DENOMS WILL NOT COME OUT AT THE SAME TIME. I AM GOING BY SOME FACTS THAT THERE WILL BE AT LEAST A MIN 7 DAYS BEFORE THE NEW DENOMS ARE READY FOR ISSUE. THE BEST GUESS AND BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW THE SAFEST GUESS ON THE RV IS DECEMBER AND THE EARLIEST IS OCTOBER, I BELIEVE BASED ON A NEW FISCAL YEAR.