6-10-2013 Jester WE ARE WATCHING CURRENCIES MOVE QUITE A BIT AGAIN TODAY… WHAT WE HAVE SO FAR ON THAT IS 27 CURRENCIES THAT HAVE MADE AT LEAST A ˝% MOVE… 16 MORE THAN 1%... AND 2 MORE THAN 2%... THESE ARE UNUSUALLY LARGE MOVES IN THE CURRENCY MARKET BY COMPARISON... BIG MOVES IN THE CURRENCY MARKET CONTINUE TO MEAN THAT SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT IS HAPPENING… THE DOLLAR IS UP AGAINST ALMOST EVERYTHING… ONLY DOWN AGAINST 6 CURRENCIES SO FAR.. NOTHING SIGNIFICANT ON THE DOWNSIDE…

6-10-2013 Frank26 You are about to WAKE up to a new world of currencies. I am here to tell You Iraq needs to do what ch7 wants of her via the AoP...IMF...WB and UST. I am here to tell You they have are and will continue to do all of these things as they have been doing this year with impressive speed compared to the past. I am here to tell You IMO...The GOI/M have to finish their meetings with the Kurds because KW is on stand by. In other words...The work needed to RV is ALL DONE!!! We gave permission via art 4 of IMF. Now...We wait. And wait. Then wait some more. Nanoseconds to Nanosecond.

6-10-2013 Kaperoni Article quote: the move from Chapter VII to Chapter VI ..."this step will liberate the country economically and attract investors and return it as a normal state as the rest of the world" It seems rather obvious that Iraq wants chapter 7 before the currency will change. IMO, you cannot liberate the country economically and attract investors unless the dinar is internationally recognized and convertible (also stated as "freedom of movement of exchange"). Articles everyday talk about the lack of investment. As so many have said, it appears these events will occur around the same period of time. Which appears to be sometime in July.

6-11-2013 Eagle1 We've talked about the reinstatement of the IQD being part of this first basket, and people have asked how in the world the IMF can go from a program rate to a reinstatement of its original value to an international release without first doing a redenomination in country. The question misses the fact that all of these events can happen virtually instantaneously... the "authors of the plan" knew that a swift and systematic process would result in the lifting of the sanctions and bring the rate to a tradeable and functioning position in country.The point here is that the IQD/IQN is doing all of these things at the same time. Let me spell it out: (1) The three zeroes get lifted. (2) The IQD gets redenominated at 1:1 in country. (3) The IQN (the newly reinstated Iraqi Dinar) is then released to the rest of the world for trading as part of this first basket of currencies. These events can either flow sequentially over a period of hours or a few days, or they can flow seamlessly as a single event.It is critical to all of us to look beyond Iraq and the political events taking place there. It is also important not to place excessive weight on the in-country violence. Without minimizing what is taking place in Iraq, let me see if I can say it like this. The Dinar plays an important role in what is unfolding, but it is almost insignificant in terms of the global picture. We have a total of 198 currencies being restructured. The IQD/IQN is a lynchpin in this. What all my sources tell me is that we are holding pretty firm to the values for the IQD/IQN, the VND, and the IDR as they are released internationally. I won't post those rates here, but suffice it to say that we are in for a blessing! Most of these currencies are coming out at rates that will surprise a lot of folks!

6-10-2013 SWFloridaGuy We regret to inform the community that SWFloridaGuy passed away in his sleep last night. SWFloridaGuy brought a great voice and perspective to this investment and he helped a lot of people by shedding a light on a complex subject. This is a great loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family. He will be missed.

6-11-2013 Breitling Article quote: "Since April the dinar has lost value..." The idea that the dinar has lost value because of sectarian violence is complete garbage. The CBI calculated what's going on & they know what's at risk. They are getting rid of the USD so they can add value to the dinar, that's why it's losing it's value. It's got to go through that process. They have to do it correctly. I can't figure out why they put out these articles. Maybe they just don't get it.