6-14-2013 Delta an article came out that the Iraqi government formed a committee...This is a government coordination. Remember that Dr Shabibi wanted the government's cooperation. On this article dated the 10th...with the help of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Planning and the Central Bank of Iraq ...They are trying to set the value of the Iraqi dinar. When I'm talking about "set", I'm not talking about the market rate. If it were about the market rate, they wouldn't need to do all this work. Translation is ".. IT WILL SUPPORT THE GLOBAL VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR." How are they going to support the global value of the Iraqi dinar? The article says they are going to support THE GLOBAL VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR WITH GOLD. So there is no coincidence, from when the CBI stating that they are going to do this in early June, ...this is awesome!!I want to tell you that the CBI cannot and will not try to control the market price of the value of something significant. The only way they can do that is they HAVE TO RE-VALUE THE CURRENCY. The new currency is going to come up in July 2013. We don't know the date, but we know that it is very very close! This is a very exciting time for all of us!

6-14-2013 ****** GOT SOME NEWS...LEADING BANKING PERSONS DEALING WITH INTERNATIONAL BANKING ARE NOT TO LEAVE OFFICE FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS, NO TIME OFF NO VACATIONS. BOTH CURRENCIES AS I HAVE SAID ARE SCHEDULED TO FLOAT AND FAST. IRAQ TV TODAY WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE EXCLAIMING THAT THEIR COUNTRY IS NOT OUT OF CHAPTER 7. THIS IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THE RV.THEY ARE ANNOUNCING NOW ALL SMART CARDS WILL BE USABLE NO LATER THAN THIS COMING WED. TREAT AS RUMOR. ...WE WILL BE AT BANK TUESDAY... RV THIS WEEKEND...MAKE SENSE. IT WOULD BE PERFECT TIMING FOR IT TO HAPPEN TONIGHT.

6-14-2013 Poppy3 SEVERAL OF MY SOURCES HAVE CALLED AND SAID...FOR ALL OF US TO BE VERY ALERT FOR THE RV FROM EVEN AS EARLY AS THIS WEEK TO THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE. THEY ALL SEEM TO THINK THAT MOVES ARE BEING MADE, BILLS, BEING PAID AND DEALS WITH OTHER MIDDLE EAST AND UNITED NATIONS LEADERS ARE MADE AND SETTLED AND IN ORDER TO FULLFIL WHAT THEY ARE SAYING HAS BEEN AGREED ON THEY MUST HAVE A INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED CURRENCY AND THAT MEANS A RV VERY SOON LIKE WITHIN DAYS FROM TODAY. THATS THE NEWS RICH FRIENDS I CAN ONLY DELIVER THE GOOD NEWS . POPPY3

6-15-2013 Hub i have three different high level contacts very close to the situation and all are scratching there head not knowing why this has not popped...they know its done, because they see it on the instrumentation they use as a profession...dont know why it has not happened but know its done...so anyway, dinar wise...we are there...dont know when but now very close.

6-15-2013 Jester all is good... we are just waiting on the timing... lots of people think that there is certain times that make better sense than others...when forex is closed...when the banks are closed...when the banks are open...east to west...starting in iraq...whatever...i think it is waiting for the right time they have picked to do it...almost everything else is done.