Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-2-19

Iraqi

7-2-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The PM still needs to get the education minister ratified by the parliament and this is still scheduled for this week to be completed, maybe a vote today.

7-2-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "The new salary scale will be within the 2020 budget" Quote: "The salary scale will come into effect through the 2020 budget, which can not be implemented at the present time because of the lack of financial allocations within this year's budget," IMO...MAYBE ON THE 4TH...T [TRUMP ?] MAY IGNITE OUR CURRENCY AS WELL.

7-1-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Iraq does not have a new live rate on the streets as of yet. We are still at high alert...but news is all over the place...I still think it’s a perfect storm for this RV/GCR to happen at anytime...banks are failing everywhere...they have to get this reset out the door now. [Has the live rate been established?] I was told it has.

7-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "LAUNCH OF THE MASTER CARD AFTER PROVIDING ELECTRONIC SHOPPING TO LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL MARKETS" So any new international credit/debit card will need FOREX to find the rate first when converting to the country’s currency you are in when outside the country thus international. This is how it works. ...So the questions is this - will they have the new reinstated rate on FOREX shortly for these cards to work internationally?

7-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready I suspect that Trump has signed off on the RV, and turned it over to the treasury. ...the big international treasurers meeting in Iraq today. I do not expect anything that could tip anyone off that this is happening. Clearly, those running the show want minimum exposure. Hopefully, as with Kuwait, the average person will never know there was an RV.

7-1-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "PARLIAMENTARY MOVE TO RAISE THE PRICE OF THE DINAR AND MAINTAIN THE STABILITY OF INFLATION" Quote: “THE CHANGE WILL RAISE THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE IRAQI DINAR AGAINST FOREIGN CURRENCIES while maintaining the stability of inflation in the country” this means to put the dinar on a float. To do this means reinstating the dinar on FOREX. Quote: “The Commission is DETERMINED TO MAKE THESE CHANGES DURING THE NEXT PHASE and NOT TO FOLLOW THE TRADITIONAL METHODS ARE NOT APPROPRIATE AT THE MOMENT.” “TRADITIONAL” means the current currency auctions will go away as they use today.

dinarguru.com