Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Week's Douchie Winner - Checkmate

Usually on the computer or cutting zzzzzz,s
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 2,153 Posts

This Week's Douchie Winner - Checkmate

This Week's Douchie Winner - Checkmate
    by noreply@blogger.com (Sam I Am)
    There were many good candidates for this week's douchebag award affectionately referred to as "The Douchie". Some guy at DV named GoFast350z said his uncle who dines frequently with the Bush family in Dallas called him and said the RV is done. Then there was Purplehelmet300 again with the $8 rubbish. Breitling read an article that clearly described an RD/RV and said it proves no lop. Then there were the regular clowns like jonnywg and bulldog recycling old "mosque announcement" rumors and such. Nothing really grabbed me until I read this from Dan Atkinson at PTR a.k.a. Checkmate:

11-15-2011 Checkmate "We're hearing this is over. Believe we are extremely close. By no means am I saying there will be delays, but we know its possible to be put off longer. I really, really believe this has to be done because of the economy. For the first time I can honestly say I believe we're in the week."

LOL!!! The first time? You've been saying that for a year, mate! Or maybe you meant that it was the first time you believed it and you were lying all of the other times? So which is it, Dan? Were you lying then or are you lying now? Either way you're a lying DOUCHEBAG!

http://www.google.com/reader/view/fe...lt%3Falt%3Drss

I hope you don't mind me posting this on our web site, if so let me know.

Duke
    The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. Robert Frost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke For This Useful Post:

minichaser (11-20-2011)

Thanks
    I love the Douchie award! I posted one myself last week when it was given to Phoenix!

Thanks
    NO keep it up Duke maby some of the other people will finally get the ideal of who and who not to believe.

Thanks
    It's good to see someone finally calling them out. They seam to be pumping to enhance their following. They must need more revenue to buildup their bank accounts lol.

Thanks
    dbcooper has been calling their BS for quite some time as to the reason he has been banned by most of the pumper sites! That's why here at Stardogger we keep it real!

+ Reply to Thread