10-2-2013 MarkZ ALL the news has been good today. I am pretty excited. I have settled into a calm assurance of the event and it happening soon. We are close to breaking the door down.

10-2-2013 TNT Tony I called some people today and they said it was going to be a great day today. Everyone is on lockdown, there is extra security in place and no less than 3 banks had the same rate at the teller screens. Thought we would have seen it this morning. It is scheduled for later today, no holds. The 24 hours is up. They asked for another 24 hours and were refused. There is no reason for it not to go. I got a call at 8:00 last night that is would happen today. A whole lot of money changed hands, agreements were put in place. The rate is $25.87 for the IQN at 3 of the top 4 banks. They are just waiting for activation/authorization. $3.44 was the rate we were hearing for years, then it went to $3.68/$3.86. It was to go within $.50 of Kuwait. Once the global reset got involved, those numbers got adjusted. The $25.87 is just for the 30 days. It will come back down. It’s is not a long term thing. I am told this will be the base rate and there is no minimum amount of dinar needed. Bankers are saying there are different rates [IQD/IQN] so you have to go in and ask for the IQN and ask for the higher rate. Everybody says it is signed off. Everybody in DC and around the world thinks it's today. We are waiting to see what will happen.

10-2-2013 Adam Montana The IQD is IQD, not IQN. The rate is set by the CBI, not Wells Fargo or anyone else. When the CBI decides to raise the value, we are going to get whatever the CBI will pay for the dinar. And the CBI is going to raise the rate when THEY feel they can sustain the higher rate. That is IT. Now let's step back and think logically - why are we in this investment? Well, the fact that Iraq's inflation is stable at 2.5% is one good reason! The fact that they were working towards the goal of getting out of Chapter 7 and ACCOMPLISHED it is another good reason. And the fact that Iraq's dinar has done nothing but CLIMB over the last decade is another good reason! The list goes on and on… if you want a realistic expectation, then stick to the news and the facts. Iraq is still moving forward, and that's enough for me at this time. In about a half hour Parliament should be voting on election laws. They have agreed to push the HCL topic back temporarily in order to focus on other matters. This is bad news for everyone who needs an RV immediately, but if you have your calm cool and collected hat on, you'll see that this is a GOOD thing - it's showing that Iraq is maturing and rather than keep spinning their wheels, they are knocking down important benchmark goals. Once the table is cleared of these other matters, they can and WILL tackle the HCL - and that is coming soon. The projected date is November 14, but like Chapter 7 - it's very possible that they will just surprise us. I still believe that the HCL is the biggest issue right now, so I'll continue to watch for that.

10-2-2013 MarkZ I am still looking for one key piece to happen but I know we are on the cusp. Do not put too much emphasis on any one day. We are in the final days, just let it play out…[Does the key piece have to do with the gov't shutdown?] no. [before the mid month you think?] heck yes.

10-2-2013 Eagle1 We will see the GC [Global Currency Reset] tonight!!! Short and sweet!

************************************************** *********************************

10-3-2013 Adam Montana [If Iraq can function on it's own, as they are now doing, why would there be a rush for them to RV their currency at this point and time?] there never HAS been a "huge rush" to RV. The CBI is smart enough to know that if they RV before everything is in place (such as HCL and Chapter 7), they would not be able to maintain the higher value, and it would be a disaster. By maintaining the current value while they work on the other issues, they are ensuring future success, and that is good for ALL of us.

10-3-2013 Enorrste Article “Economists Divided Over Deletion Of Zeros on Iraqi Dinar” there are no articles that state that the "leading zeros" will be removed, leading to $.86 for the value of the dinar. The terms have been "remove the three zeros" and "lift the three zeros" but always in reference to removal of the large notes and reduction in the money supply. A "lifting of three zeros" from .00086 to .86 does not reduce the money supply. Only a removal of money in the market will do that.

10-3-2013 Tlar Article: “Economists Divided Over Deletion Of Zeros on Iraqi Dinar” This article is again discussing an event, not a float. I believe the recent articles… there are plenty of them to support the RV as an event and plenty of logic as to why this would be better for Iraq… I am forming my opinion on how this goes down based on articles as they come out. I don't believe any of us has a lock on the outcome… but for the time being and at least until some recent definitive proof of a float comes out I will stick to my guns.