Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-9-2020

Iraqi

5-9-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there's this weird type of energy, this weird type of upbeat feeling for some reason. Everybody's feeling really good...we were this close last year but why does it seem different? Because it does feel a little different...there's like this weird optimism happening. I can share with you why I feel optimistic about this. 1 - the Prime Minister is in there. 2 - His cabinet is not far from being done. 3 - If Donald Trump has control of the IQD reevaluation it would make sense to me if I were him if I was gonna pull the trigger I would do this between now and election day which is only a few months away. And the reason for that is we need to have some kind of economical rebound. Some kind of economical boom.

5-9-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy There are a lot of people out there that hold Iraqi dinar. There is a lot of us anticipating that the reinstatement rate or the revaluation rate is somewhere [between] $1 to $3.50...that is going to create a lot of millionaires...people are going to go out there and spend their money. You're going to see a bump in the economy enough to where it would win him reelection for sure. That's just my opinion. That seems to be the consensus between everybody that I'm talking to. Even people that don't even like Trump are like If Trump changes the rate I would vote for him...

5-9-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [... my question is this...Has your source given you a date or a window of when it will happen] they expected it to be done by the end of march. There is an urgency with all that's going on. They would expect it by the end of June now. This really "should have" happened already...

5-8-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] we are still really close – however...there had been some shenanigans to try to make this a taxable event...I have told you for ...many years – this is NOT a taxable event to us...that got removed last night - in other words – they handled it...it’s NOT there – there is NO tax on this currency exchange...that precipitated a new rewrite of the protocol and procedures of the currency exchange ...at least they are redoing it so that when we go in it will be clean and easy for us to go through – I look at it as a positive...Also in the news we have Iran has revalued in the past 2-3 days and also Iraq and congrats to Iraq for a newly elected PM...Iraq is still being a little bit quiet on the release of their revalued Dinar – It’s only a matter of time that will be known...Everything is on cruise I believe and if they don’t find something else to slow us down I believe we are looking good if we do in fact have a confirmation on the value date of Monday 5 / 11... [Please consult your tax professional at the appropriate time.]

5-8-2020 Intel Guru Footforward I've said my opinion is to plan for around 3 bucks on the dinar and 5-10 cents on the dong. I never said the rates can't be higher. But I will never give out the specific rate on the dinar. For a reason. People talk to me because they know I can keep my mouth shut and I don't care about attention...

5-8-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...For the entire month of May there is only one day that qualifies for the rate change to even be able to happen...large rate changes can only occur over a period time when all financial markets are closed around the world...that's why Kuwait did there's on early Sunday morning March 24th of '91...Sunday is Iraq's and Kuwait's first business day of their weeks...Iraq will also have to have an in-country holiday to justify shutting and closing down their in country financial markets such as their ISX and their currency auctions. For the month of May Iraq only has one weekend holiday period. That happens to be Sunday May 24th. If Iraq is going to change the rate in the month of May the only day they could do it on...would be Sunday May 24th...they said they'll have the government done by May 23rd...everything is looking good. Moving in the right direction..

5-8-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Government contacts are looking for mid May…my financial guys in the rafters are looking for the new currencies to be in place on June 1st. …so things look good. My bankers here are looking at this weekend…I still believe we may be a couple weeks out…just an opinion. But, I really hope the bankers are right.

5-8-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quote: "...the Prime Minister in consultation with the Minister of Finance may launch the exchange when liquidity is available" Kinda looks like the Prime Minister and the Finance Minister had a chat about launching the, or an exchange when liquidity is available.. Well what liquidity are they talking about? They have no hard currency ($USD) nor will they apparently be getting any more any time soon, either. They know they will have liquidity once they inject the new currency to a live international level. A program rate is going no where! imo.

5-8-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan They know the secondary markets are the place to be in to defend oil price swings, currency, etc.. They know when they get fully Article 8 compliant with a new international rate, the SDR basket will or may at least have serious relevance... The Time is now. They can not get to the level they need to be or where it is even an option to do either of the two possibilities with out a strong international currency, imo. No SDR or Secondary Market is on the table at a program rate. Neither one of them can happen with out them lifting the value of the IQD, imo. They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!! They are in a corner and the new PM knows it.

dinarguru.com