Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-6-19

Iraqi

5-6-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn Article: "The Central Bank betray Iraq daily through the auction of corrupt currency" this is why they need to revalue and get off the Auctions... (it's) too easy for corruption. [Maybe this will push them to do it...] I think there is a lot of things they need to get done before that happens which I haven't seen them to yet...they haven't even formed their government yet besides passing the laws needed. [they wont do nothing much now with Ramadan going on.] I don't think even if they wanted to would this happen that fast for Ramadan...its just another holiday for them. We will be here way after that holiday is over...

5-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Personally, I think it’s going to be a long wait till January 2020 ...All the signs are showing us this is now going to be the case. Certainly things could always change on a dime but right now no evidence of that. I know the news from Iraq has been very quiet, but I assure you Mutada Al-Sadr and others are hard at work to turn it all around. ...We do know that Mahdi has until June to complete his government for face a possible “no confidence” vote. Will this happen?

5-5-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 [via No Static] ...Ray reported on a phone call he received this morning. According to his source, something “really big” has happened in Kurdistan. Ray wouldn’t disclose the subject matter but...and that this could affect where we’ll find ourselves this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday...

5-5-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 PM Mahdi has returned to Baghdad from his European trip. [Reminder: Last Wednesday Iraqi TV was broadcasting that the cabinet selections will be concluded upon Mahdi's return from his European trip. smile] ...Iraqi TV reports that PM Mahdi asserts sending names for the last 4 cabinet positions, yet Parliament claims to have not received such names. Parliament is claiming to be faultless for the cabinet not being completed today. Iraq has opened more of its "closed for several years" streets, but not all have been opened yet. ...Some US Banks have staff on alert over the weekend... Late evening reports are coming in of some Kurdistan contractors being paid at a new, and improved currency rate? Time Will Tell.

5-5-2019 Newshound Guru Stryker Iraq prepares and float versus an RV ...Iraq's assets have grown greatly since 2008, why hasn't the value of the dinar?..

5-5-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn I heard they are going to pass a lot of laws this weekend, lets see if they do it or not.

dinarguru.com