Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-11-19

Iraqi

1-11-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 On the 30th, of December, lifted the 3 zeros electronically. What I’m about to share with you is public knowledge. Why doesn’t the Internet know? You...have the ability and privilege to receive our study from [Guru] Walkingstick. Because Walkingstick is working with the Government of Iraq. On the 30th of Dec. 2018, WS firm received 240 contracts from the GOI. They started internally. 24 of them, have already been PAID. They were paid in IQD. The term of acceptance: 30 day contracts. Of the 240, 24 already paid in IQD. That’s exactly what Iraq has to do. I want you to know that these 240 contracts and the 24, they were paid at a rate of 1:1. Those contracts will start on January 13, 2019. Details on other firms is unknown to us. Believe they are similar and paid in IQD at 1:1.

1-11-2019 Intel Guru Bruce I am probably more positive than I ever been the last 14 years. The fact we expect it very soon, very shortly. ...things are moving along nicely. We are moving through and you know I can’t call it because I do not know it, but I tell you I think we are looking very strongly over the next few days. Might have a great weekend...additionally...a lot of the rates were flashing...but...when we get ready to go the rates will be solid and maybe they will move a little bit up and down. That is okay. That is part of the Forex, part of trading, but I tell you this much about the Dinar, they had to increase the size of the screen vertically on Forex because of the increase that is anticipated for the Dinar. Two inches. They increased the height of the screen because of the curve that is going to take place of the Dinar going up. It would have run out of space. ...We are in great shape... we are looking at a real strong weekend...I think we are just about at the end of the ride...

1-10-2019 Intel Guru Delta "The largest deletion of zeros in history." Quote: "The elimination of zeros is not new in Iran, it was preceded by Venezuela when it omitted five zeros, and Iraq which has already deleted zeros from Iraqi dinars..." [Delta, if they deleted any zeros we would see it on the cbi web site IMO and all the zeros are still there.] THEY CAN HOLD IT FROM US WITH IN 30 DAYS...

1-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat For all you who ...want a date and a rate – no reinstatement as of yet and the dinar is not yet international. The CBI is still planning for the month of January and so we watch and wait, however I do not see the signs I would want to see to by now to prove this is the case. There is still more than 3 weeks remaining in January. Also when the dinar does finally reinstate it will most likely be in the range of $3-$4 on exchange with the US dollar. This is NOT going to be slow rise from the program rate 1190 since it will no longer be solely pegged to the US dollar.

1-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready [So the budget being voted on tomorrow [Thursday]. Is that the news we're waiting on for tomorrow or Friday?] We do not really care about their budget. The RV will happen independent of that. I think parliament is a smoke screen. Stuff in Iraq almost always comes from back room meetings. Sounds like cabinet will be announced tomorrow.

dinarguru.com