Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-13-19

Iraqi

3-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I did not see the movement we wanted to see from Sunday into Monday…Still very excited this week. We will be watching every single day. The Progress is slow and steady and we want it to be fast, quick and efficient.. there is a whole bunch to watch for this week…My contacts in Chicago are still excited that we are seeing progress….they are energized and rejuvenated this week and feeling very positive….I am still looking at “any day”... [...feeling even BETTER about the RV being even CLOSER...?] I feel very positive…very positive…I am still looking for it this week. [What percent would you give MARCH being our month?] Im about a 98% on March…I feel really good about. I still hear the 29th is our back-wall date.

3-13-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn Article quote: "Breaking The IMIS candidate for the interior ministry in Adil Abdel al-Mahdi’s cabinet, Falih al-Fayyadh has officially withdrawn his candidacy bid..." this might open the door to complete the cabinet.

3-13-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] What we are hearing is regarding Iraq, you know they passed the HCL law, Oil and Gas Law. ...What that did was not only a certain amount of the profits or proceeds from oil and gas exploration in Iraq to go to Kurdistan and also to Bagdad, and so on to pay for the government, but the citizenry of Iraq and Kurdistan are also to be paid a percentage of the Oil and Gas revenue. That is part of the deal. The good news is as you know they have Qi...cards which they are paid on...the Qi card that I am referring to will hold revenue from oil and gas from Iraq, and that will be available to use at the new rate for the Iraqi Dinar Thursday morning..

3-13-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...We think we are done with Iraq. We know that the Iraqi dinar was supposed to be pre-trading...Sunday...We think it is continually trading, but possibly not officially on the screens. We know they had a pre-traded start rate in the $6.73 range. It was to go up from there as it was traded...The Dong was going to start pre-trading at one hour before the markets opened on Monday morning...What is interesting to me is the Vietnamese Dong is supposed to be as a result of China wanting it to be comparable to the Iraqi Dinar...How do we define comparable? We believe it means within 5% of the Dinar. That is a tremendous value not only for the Dinar as it continues to climb in value, but the Dong to be comparable to the Dinar is way more than we all thought it could be years ago.

3-12-2019 Intel Guru Bluwolf ...On the concept of where we are in this current time frame. I can say that we are about to receive a GO message in a short while ( minutes, hours,days ) for there is nothing out there obstructing or delaying this or anything. The rates will be satisfying to all involved and things pertaining to the exchange will be as it was accorded with both banks elected or chosen for this important RV event. All things expected of Iraq has been 100% covered, written off in there Gazette and accepted by all governments involved...

3-12-2019 Intel Guru Bluwolf The voice in charge of awarding the banks the GO permission to open up there envelopes which contains the 800# they are all in agreement that we are finally heading to the desire end to this wonderful and blessed ride, so please be tolerant and let this flow for it all shall be over very soon. The PLAN has had a lot of obstacles by the money rich and the corrupted government individuals but according to those in charge that has been delt with. The system for this exchange has been tested and APPROVED 100% secure and safe with no flaws whatsoever.

3-12-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Parliament met on Monday and instead of concluding the 4 cabinet positions as allegedly planned, PM Madhi was supposedly given the authority to fulfill the remaining cabinet members within 3 weeks...Iraqi TV is broadcasting CBI's Alaq informing the joining of the IFC's (International Finance Corporation) international sustainability network. ...America's (used to be) second largest fast food chain, Hardee's Restaurant (a.k.a. Carl Jr's on the West Coast) has established a presence in a mall in Baghdad.

3-12-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [do we need to bring currency receipts to our exchange apts? Receipt invoice to prove date of purchase.] I am taking every receipt I have. Its better to take it and not need it then to get to the exchange and need it and don’t have it.

3-12-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Iran's economy receives the first installment of debt on Iraq" ...VERY HUGE...I WAS WAITING FOR THIS ONE... THEY GOT PAID...ALSO TRANSLATION IS MISSING A PART IT SHOULD SAY THE FOLLOWING..."This came during a meeting with HIS Iraqi counterpart Ali Al-Alaq" IRAN CENTRAL BANK GOV ALSO WAS IN IRAQ AGAIN AND DID MEET ALAQQ...

dinarguru.com