Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-14-18

Iraqi

7-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The news now is all about the re-counting of the ballot results from the May 12th elections. ...Yes, yet another intentional act to delay the progress of the country. Why are they doing this? Many of these gurus will tell you it is orchestrated by Nori al-Maliki and his gang to stall for time, hoping to delay the results long enough so he can put together his own majority coalition. I agree with this notion but be assured it is not going to work for him and is now only backfiring on him, as the citizens will surely find out who orchestrated this fiasco in the future and who stalled the formation of the govt. This will happen when the re-counting results show no significant changes. ...So this is a very dangerous tightrope Maliki is now walking but I think he has been out maneuvered and is losing his leverage by Sadr.

7-14-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling The price of oil when from 74 to 70 today. I might have changed. No one needs to revalue today. But they are going to have to. And that’s the language that they’re using. So very remarkable. Some very interesting stuff…90% of what Iraq makes is from oil. It’s coming down. It’s going to revalue. The market will change…Iraq is going to have to add value to their currency. Remember it’s artificially low. They want open access to their currency. That’s their goal. That’s what they want to do. And they’ll get there.

7-13-2018 Intel Guru Ghost [What is your opinion about the Vietnamese Dong?] I have a missionary friend from Vietnam...about two weeks ago he visited our church. I said, “have you heard anything about the currency of Viet Nam? He said, now that you mention it as I was leaving the airport the numbers were jumping all over the place. Kind of like these numbers you see on Forex. He truly believes, IHO and IMO that we’re going to see a very, very good return on the VND. I know China wants about $1.91 for dong. Don’t think they’ll get that high. That’s the number they forecast. Somewhere between .47 and $2.00. He’s pretty good intelligence.

7-13-2018 Intel Guru Ghost (He was seeing activity before he left Vietnam.) There’s all kinds of banking activity, just like Iraq has had all this transformation...Vietnam was a very cash based society for a very long time until the recent, probably 12 months, they went to an electronic, just like every other country in the world. And right now they have in their foreign reserves of $78 billion dollars. A lot of money for a country like Vietnam.

7-13-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Trump has been very calculating. Very, very smart with the MR of the IQD. It’s going to become his biggest tool. As the President, I think he’s going to be very successful with it.

7-13-2018 Intel Guru Ghost If you notice Trumps rally speeches...the things that impresses me the most ...is on the last two rally speeches he talked about that Iraq owes us (the USA) $7 Trillion dollars which is the number I’ve always been told since the very beginning is the number of Iraqi dinars we were given when we pulled out of Iraq. $7 Trillion! ...It’s another piece in the puzzle but I find that very ironic. [The 7 trillion, IMO, reflects what is in the UST reserves and we’re going to use it.] Exactly! I think when it comes over, in the revalued form it will be more than enough to pay off the national debt.

7-13-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Based on the information I got...we are sort of in that point of no return. In that process where the information has been given out and the process is in place to go through and complete this in a reasonable period of time for us. Now I know that was pretty vague. As far as anything else goes ...I mentioned ATMs were working. It winds up that not all ATMS were putting out lower denominations, but certain ATMS were on and were working. Now my understanding is all ATMS are working and running and putting out lower denominations in Iraq. We do know what the rate is for the dinar. I told you roughly what it was... We believe things have been put into motion that would allow the green light to go on for us. I just can’t give you an exact time frame. I am going to say we are in the process for that green light to be illuminated here very shortly for us.

dinarguru.com