Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-10-18

Iraqi

7-10-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Learn about the security features of the world's most highly traded currency" Now why do you suppose an Iraqi news site would post an article about currencies that are highly traded in the world?? ... Showing their security features ... Just a random thing?? ... Or on purpose?? ... To educate?? ... IMO.

7-10-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat So what do we look for once the Electoral Commission says all the re-counting is completed? 1.The Judicial must ratify the election results as completed (re-count of the ballots completed and certified by the Judiciary) looks like not until around end of July, as best. 2.seating the three presidents – new prime minister, speaker of the house and the ceremonial president and his three vice presidents. 3. sense of political stability in Iraq. 4.maintained security with the region. Note: I do not believe that the prime minister needs to seat his entire cabinet of ministers at this time for the RV.

7-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru tman23 If you read on the NK won currency and rate, the rate was once decided by the birthdate of the leader of North Korea... That being said 4/25 is Abadi's birthdate $4.25 and Trump is 6/14 $6.14...So since many claim it is Abadi or no it is Trump... PICK YOU A RATE...LOL.

7-9-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat ...still no RV either inside Iraq or outside. This month of July and August may be significant months for us, if all goes well with the recounting. Since the re-counting is scheduled to begin in the second province on Monday and there are 6 more provinces to go, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it will not be completed by mid-July and maybe even have to wait until sometime in August. ...That is, if no more tricks or snags by Maliki and his goons. So, went can we expect the re-counting to be completed? ...This brings us to about August 21st “IF” they follow this same pattern, but we are seeing they are not and speeding this process up with pressure from the USA. This is the good news today. So, this could potentially be all completed within a couple weeks by end of July is my best guess..

7-9-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Am I telling you it will RV even then? No! But evidence is pointing towards a reinstatement of the dinar and the completion of the “project to delete the zeros” but not until at least after this timeframe. So, this timeline is benchmark and very important to us. Can some other event creep up by putting a delay even further? Yes...I am telling you we don’t want these new sanctions put on Iran to spill over into Iraq and effect the stability of Iraq.

7-9-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat But remember too that a special envoy of US President Donald Trump, Brit McKurk, is meeting with political party leaders as of Friday to draw up the roadmap for the country and move towards the process of electoral fraud witnessed by the electoral process in the country and “ACCELERATE THE FORMATION OF THE NEXT GOVERNMENT AT AN EARLIER DATE... In other words this is our best possible timeframe when we could expect to see something promising. ...Maybe McKurk will have some good suggestions. But until then I would certainly not hold my breath to see the RV any sooner.

dinarguru.com