Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bayshore Capital Investments and the BH Group Scam!

Thanks

Bayshore Capital Investments and the BH Group Scam!

Bayshore Capital Investments and the BH Group
    The internet fraud du jour is the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. The Dinar will be revalued, it's current value is about 1,200 Dinar to the Dollar and the new Dinar will be much closer but that isn't going to mean that one of today's 25,000 Dinar notes will be worth 25,000 new Dinar. But that isn't what the Dinar hucksters are telling (selling) people. There are scammers selling current Dinar to "investors" at a vicious markup on the promise that each of the Dinar some day soon, maybe tomorrow will be worth one to three dollars each. Sorry folks, that ain't going to happen.

One particularly egregious specimen of this scam is being perpetrated by Rudolph Coenen of Bayshore Capital Investments and Bradford "Brad" Huebner, serial MLMer and owner of TheBHGroup.org. Brad uses that site to sell Xango, a few other similar deals but he also sells Iraqi Dinar. I'm sure he offers volume discounts but if all you're buying is 100,000 Dinar you'll get 588 Dinar to the Dollar (remember, fair price is closer to 1,200 dinar/dollar, this gets important soon).

So Rudolph "Rudy" Coenen, run his name through Sunbiz.org and see that his janitorial services company isn't the only one administratively closed in that list but you see times have changed for him, he's getting set to run his very own hedge fund. or at least so he says. You see, unlike all the other hucksters in the Dinar revaluation (RV) area, he's a man of vision, he sees the further horizon. He sees Iraq as THE place to invest , the next economic superpower and that's exactly what his hedge fund will do, with all you're RV profits.

My first thought was that the hedge fund is a scam. It's true that hedge funds aren't all that regulated but that doesn't mean it's open season. There are limits on how offers can be made and who those offers can be made to. Justin "Broker" Jones was a living breathing example of how to pretend that wasn't true (or how not to rather) and I thought they were doing the same thing here. But then i let it rattle around in my head a bit and changed my mind.

My second thought is that the hedge fund is a scam. It's like the movie The Producers only they're never going to even put on the show. Observe, this is their "Inception Investor Seat Allocation for Iraqi Hedge Funds I and II " that's the application form you need to fill out if you want to invest money in the fund. Please note the $750 non refundable application fee. Then I point out the following statement:

Most people will NOT be able to meet the Qualifications required by the Security and Exchange Commission until AFTER the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. To accommodate those individuals, the inception date of the Hedge Fund will not start until 21 days after the Revaluation.
    You see, after the Dinar RVs, all the people who bought Dinars from Brad will be RICH RICH RICH and qualify under investment guidelines as "Sophisticated" or "Qualified" investors and then, and only then will they form their hedge fund. Catching on yet? Please note that the minimum to invest in this fund is a cool million, no one getting their investment advice on YouTube can swing that, which is why Rudy is kind enough to give you a full 21 days, not only after the Dinar RVs but after it RVs to a minimum of parity with the US dollar.

But wait a minute, the only people on the planet who think the Iraqi Dinar will be revalued to anywhere even remotely close to parity with the dollar are shameless scam artists and the benighted victims they've bewitched. If Rudy will never have his hedge fund how is he making money?

First off, there's the $750 non refundable application fee, but it doesn't end there. False scarcity is a near universal sales tactic, "act now before we run out" and Rudy's hedge fund is no different. It seems the nasty old SEC will only let him have 500 investors in his fund and he only has two funds so that's only 1,000 spots available. Brad chimes in to warn it's really only 490 spots per fund because they're saving some for "institutional investors." But with the overwhelming response this opportunity is getting they can not and will not promise that just because you sent your check for $750 you will be assured of a spot in the fund. I'll let them explain it, from the link above:

Due to the overwhelming response for this initial offering, the only fair way to allocate Seat Positions for the Iraqi Hedge Fund, LP I and II is to base it on the total amount of Iraqi Dinars purchased DIRECTLY from The BH Group up until this subscription is closed.
    So the people who will get a spot in the hedge fund that will never exist will be the people who A: Hand over $750 and B: of all the people who handed over their $750, buy more Dinar at near twice it's value from Bradford Huebner. But again, the Dinar will never be revalued to parity with the dollar so Rudolph Coenen's Iraqi hedge fund will never happen. But Brad and Rudy will keep all the non refundable application fees and all the Dinar sales are final. That is a sick, if almost a slick con game.
    You can twist perceptions, Reality wont budge. You can raise objections, I wont be the Judge. I'm the Jury.

Welcome to RealScam.com.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shela1153 For This Useful Post:

Sistergoldenhair (07-29-2011)

+ Reply to Thread