Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-22-19

Iraqi

11-22-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff …with Iraq they’re gonna have two currencies coexisting together. So you’ll have a 25k note and a 25 note coexisting together. They’re not gonna have the same value…Let’s say the rate is $3.00…the 25k note would be worth $75,000 and the 25 note would be worth $25…the two currencies will coexist together with independent separate values…

11-22-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Currency news: More and more news that they are looking for Tuesday Liquidity… other sources are looking for it to happen sooner… …Its possible it will happen sooner…maybe they say its Tuesday and will pop it sooner...noone really knows for sure.

11-22-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...as long as the auctions exist, the CBI cannot substantially reduce the note count.

11-21-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Big news from China…mainstream news... They are going to a complete asset backed digital currency for the entire country…they did not say when…but the speculation is it could be just days away. Think about this guys...this is what we have been waiting for...we have been waiting for the new banking system…this is part of the QFS system...it’s happening right now...So, I’m feeling very good about things…feeling fantastic…

11-21-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert Reducing the three zero notes in circulation is not the impetus for two simultaneous currencies, ...it is simply reducing the three zero notes in circulation.

11-21-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff …so no one is miss led in any way…No country’s budget contains a rate. The budget itself is calculated off the rate but the budget never contains a rate…you’ve always seen their [Iraq’s] budgets calculated in the range of trillions of dinar. When the rate changes it will transition to being calculated in billions of dinar. How does that work? The budget has what’s called a writer…it will allow that to automatically change from trillions to billions. In other words they drop the zeros. It’s that simple. My point to you is you will never know that the rates gonna change before it has changed. They will not let any clues or signs leak out…

11-21-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 …CBI if you can give me one sentence of what you are doing now…give me one sentence that describes your posture right now. ‘We [CBI] are reducing the physical 3 zero note count with a rate change’

11-21-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ My news out of Zurich is not what most want to hear…they are now expecting their funds the first of next week…but it’s supposed to be an absolute...set time...I did have an interesting conversation with a military contact…it is their understanding that they are now in charge of the roll-out for the US. ...Trump turned it over to the military now…its out of his hands. Trump has Military under soft Marshall Law, meaning they are standing watch over all the Financial people and bankers to ensure they cannot stop this any further... Trump is the first US President who wants this RV to happen...I am treating this as rumor for now…but based on this and news from Zurich , I am not expecting to see anything now until Mon/Tues next week.

dinarguru.com