Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-4-19

Iraqi

12-4-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling If you look at it in chronological order of what we've been watching, it's such a beautiful thing! You should be very very happy. It's a reality. It's a huge huge pressure cooker for Iraq right now. So watch the conversations about the budgets. Watch what they're talking about...when is the exact date of when it's gonna happen? It doesn't matter...they can't depend on that $56 per barrel budget and whatever value they're gonna add to the currency. In other words they're gonna be forced to do it if they take too long...that's not my opinion. That's the language they're throwing out there...I couldn't be more excited...It's a great position to be in. It's fun to watch.

12-4-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the news from Iraq is all about two things: 1) News from the CBI telling its member banks to stop all financing and loan contracts from Dec 1, 2019 to Jan 1, 2020...this is part of the revenue stream for banks so this is not an easy task to ask them to do for a month, unless it was important. So what does this mean? ...the CBI has wanted to complete the “project to delete the zeros” and then reinstate the Iraqi dinar and that the best timeframe is do this at the beginning of each fiscal accounting year. JANUARY is the beginning of their fiscal year...All attempts so far have been made during this period. So...once again we have a target of now up to early January 2020 to expect this project to delete the zeros to move ahead again and get a rate change in Iraq...

12-4-2019 Newshound Guru chattels I am in agreement with Kaperoni about the timing of any increase in the value of the IQD. Completion of the banking reform project in Iraq is highly unlikely given the lack of security and instability of Iraq. I am always most hopeful in the first quarter of the year, but...The Iraqi political regime is "on life support", IMO. Assaults from without and corruption from within.

12-3-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Is there a possibility that they can stop the process now...hackers?] I understand with the QFS- No…maybe short delays…but no stopping it.

12-3-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling ...If you look at it in chronological order of what we've been watching, it's such a beautiful thing! You should be very very happy. It's a reality. It's a huge huge pressure cooker for Iraq right now. So watch the conversations about the budgets. Watch what they're talking about...when is the exact date of when it's gonna happen? It doesn't matter...they can't depend on that $56 per barrel budget and whatever value they're gonna add to the currency. In other words they're gonna be forced to do it if they take too long...that's not my opinion. That's the language they're throwing out there...I couldn't be more excited...It's a great position to be in. It's fun to watch.

12-3-2019 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Next Year's budget...sent to the House of Representatives within days and its deficit up to 40 trillion dinar" ...budgets will never contain a rate. The budgets are calculated against the value of a currency but they don't contain a rate. With Iraq their budgets are always calculated with trillions of dinars at today's value. Once the rate changes the budget has an internal rider built in and the budget will automatically convert and be calculated from trillions of dinar to billions of dinar. Again, they do not contain a rate...

12-3-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the CBI says no more loans for 1 month. From December 2nd to January 2nd...IMO no more loans because the rate of the Iraqi Dinar will soon change...IMO it also is an accounting move...what they don't want is anything else on their books before the end of the year...

12-3-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ A lot of my sources are expecting a daytime event today – they believe it will appear before Wed. morning Iraq time…some other sources had expected it overnight last night. We have lots of different sources, banking side, treasury side, military side, foreign government side...and they all have different approaches when it comes to trying to track this thing. Remember no one knows the exact time until it pops. All we can do is guess based on news we are hearing and seeing.

12-3-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...Ten articles from the CBI came out today. I told you they were going to talk. They were like parrots on steroids...the GOI is exploding in a manner that the citizens want and that would bring in the environment suitable for what the CBI is about to do..

dinarguru.com