Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-27-2020

Iraqi

7-27-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Ministerial Round-table discussions express support for Iraqi government economic reforms" I've been telling you that the "white paper" is the roadmap for the new economic system to be launched which includes the rate change. Article quote: "Dr. Allawi said the the new Iraqi government is committed to submitting a wide-ranging White Paper to Parliament in September 2020 which will set out a roadmap to reorient the Iraqi economy..." They're telling you right here it's going to be submitted to parliament in September 2020...doesn't get any more clear than that...

7-27-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] There sure is a lot of ******* we are there this week. We see the groundhog again today as there was no movement this weekend. But, there are a lot of large group leaders who expect to see it Tuesday Night to Wednesday morning. These are some of the biggest groups in the game. We are going to watch it. I am a firm believer we are about to see this soon...We are watching things unfold and watching things line up.

7-27-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [Things seem quiet in regards to dong and dinar...] ...it has been. Intel has been very quiet. Alot of rumors. Very few people willing to talk. I like where we are at. [Iraq announced budget for 2021 will be completed by October. September could be the RV month.] there will be a bit of misdirection on timing. So while most watch September I watch now.

7-26-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff I've been in this 11 years since '09. This is the first year that they've never approved an operating budget since I've been in this...what they're telling you is that the rate change is married to the budget. That's one of the main things you're looking for. And remember Iraq has to have stability. Meaning Kurdistan and Baghdad have to reach an agreement...the US requested to have the UN come in and work with both Baghdad and Kurdistan to resolve their differences...they have to reach that agreement in order for the rate change to go international...

7-26-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy This looks like a huge International movement. This is what we want. We know that Iraq is going to be the doorway to do major business over in the Middle East. There's a lot of business opportunities over there. They've been war torn for quite some time...a lot of infrastructure needs to be dealt with...

7-26-2020 Newshound Guru Militiaman ...the theory of [the rate change/RV] being out into September is not being supported yet imo one bit. If you have links to support the view they will extend reforms out to September with fresh information, then please bring it in. Love to see it. In the mean time, we are imo watching the live progress on many fronts, not just Iraqs...

7-26-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Ministerial Roundtable discussions express support for Iraqi government economic reforms" ...This article is long but I can tell you this, if they have "white papers" for all these different files, they're going to be all presented in September of this year...There's a lot of discussion about, are the rate changes in this "white paper"? A lot of people seem to be pointing that direction. I haven't seen anything that says that the rate change is in the white papers but that doesn't mean it's not in the white papers. I'm looking for something a little bit different. I'm looking for the international community to once again...recognize the sovereignty of Iraq. And as you guys know in order to be a sovereign county you have to have your own currency. Iraq does have its own currency, I get that but they need the restrictions lifted off it so we can see them on the Forex once again...

dinarguru.com