Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-4-2020

Iraqi

8-4-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra ...The quietness of the CBI at this point in time tells me something is coming...our focus is strictly on the CBI and what Allawi, what Allaq and his team and Shabibi have to say and not the parliament. But they did make a statement about revaluing and that is going to force the CBI's hand to participate in responding to that statement...I think we're in an exciting time.

8-4-2020 Newshound Guru Militiaman The amount of things coming together seem to be very supportive for them to expose to the world an international rate...with Iran about to collapse, potential educational tools, 100 note being shown, the tireless effort by Kazemi the Prime Minister in respect to the "white paper" speaking of sovereignty and prestige too. All about the money. The glory days are prestige and would reflect the sovereignty IMO...

8-4-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...please do not be misled by the things that you see parliament say to you. Only pay attention to what Kazemi says...

8-3-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra ...to be sovereign you have to be able to stand on your own two feet. You've got to be able to support yourself...have your own currency and be able to use it internationally...to be part of the international community. Why be a sovereign country if you can't direct you own sovereigns? ...so you have to be able to stand on your own two feet. I think the fact that they are basically saying they are sovereign tells us they are ready to go...

8-3-2020 Newshound Guru Militiaman ...it's quiet. Why is it quiet? ...we should see something...from the CBI in a very short period of time...

8-3-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] We saw so many players, attorneys, and folks involved in different payment centers all over the globe travel to be in place…they have great expectation. Dates and rates can drive us all nuts but they are certainly back in position. Many of these people have stated they would not travel again until it was imminent. And they were traveling over the weekend. ...The Iraqi minister is finally supposed to be in DC this week. He was supposed to be here a few weeks ago…but was delayed while stuff got done. I am hearing he will be in DC or New York tomorrow afternoon. Everyone needs to stay calm as we watch this roll out…Many people are telegraphing how close we are...

8-3-2020 Intel Guru Footforward ...I would strongly suggest that it's becoming clear that the RV is going to happen on a Thursday...Thursday makes the most sense to me on every level possible...

8-3-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I'm feeling really good that something is going to happen this summer. No, I don't have anything to prove that. I'm just saying I'm feeling really good based on what I'm seeing.

dinarguru.com