Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-12-18

Iraqi

12-12-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Question: “How do you handle people when they send you a disagreeing email?” First of all the way people approach some of the stuff I say it’s like an attack. At the same time they want to debate…I don’t mind doing that. I don’t mind telling people what I believe. But I never go after what people “think”. So I never respond to what they “think”. The only thing I can do is tell people what I know and be able to connect the dots that way. I don’t want people to take this wrong at all but I’m not trying to convince anybody of anything…all I’m talking about is how I invest in this and why I believe it. And that’s it.

12-12-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Rumor... : The IQD is international since the CBI and other exchange sites have changing the representation of the IQD rate now with five decimal places. This change may very well be in preparation for the future reinstatement back to the global markets on the currency exchanges, since they operate with this level of accuracy. So this is a good sign but...It does not yet mean the IQD is already international.

12-12-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We know Iraq has completed what it is they needed to complete which did drag out...They put everything they needed to put in the Gazette last Saturday. There is a rate for the Iraqi dinar on the back screens being traded as of this past Sunday. ...what I have heard so far is pointing to us having a wonderful week this week. Now, this has been a tough thing to guess, or to call, or to say I know the day or the time. We don’t. We still don’t. We know approximately what their intentions are, what their plans are...the 6.5 million or so of us that are paying attention to this online, through calls, through blogs, etc. ...We will receive our blessing by all intents and purposes by the end of this week.

12-12-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...you guys remember back years ago we talked about the US Department of Commerce and the meeting that was held in Washington DC where DR. Shabibi was in attendance and was asked by someone that we knew of in the community how much is the rate of the Iraqi Dinar going to be. Dr Shabibi said “We believe that Iraqi Dinar has the ability to sustain a rate of $16. ...I thought Wow, $16! Is it there now? No. Not yet, but it is at a very decent rate, and I am hearing it could make it to that number by around Saturday.

12-11-2018 Intel Guru Delta ...they might give us a sucker bid, like we said a long time ago...come out at $1.20, then of course after 6 months, whatever the date is, then throw the exact number there like $2.85, $3.00, whatever it is. But based on... details right now from the CBI website, I mean the rate really has to be high in order for them to do that. And make it more attractive. Remember, the citizens, they want more attractive, especially investors. They need the real numbers to come out like that. And based on...information from the BIS, a month or two months ago, when I-Team reported that $2.85 was showing, so it could be a higher rate, but according to my calculations...they should really be in the $2.85 to $3.00 range in order for them to cover all this money.

12-11-2018 Guest Guru Doc.K Article "Washington announces buying 17% of Iraqi oil exports" [Is this 17% significant?] Yes I believe so... When I read that...I assumed...that the 17% (that the USA is buying) of Iraq's oil export revenue...is most likely going straight to the Kurds to shut them up. I say the HCL is DONE at this point. Since the USA is NOW an exporter of oil, why would we buy from them?

12-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Rumor...: The IQD is now international. Folks I will tell you one more time that the IQD is NOT yet international and if it was it would have to be “reinstated” first and if it was reinstated we would all be at the banks already...It is that simple...if it was international already thus “reinstated” it would have to be back on the global trading platforms, we would not be waiting so long for the rate to rise since the traders, through demand, would bring the rate up already by now...The CBI itself has told me and still tells me they are waiting to “reinstate” the IQD.

12-11-2018 Newshound Guru ChrisC I hope all of y'all are nestled all snug in your beds, While visions of sugar-plums dance in your heads, and after we've dreamed I hope we all see what's been taking so long...our precious RV. So, let's trust in Trump and know he's planned right and a Merry Future to all and to all a good night.

12-11-2018 Intel Guru Delta [via Clare] the lifting of the 3 zeros, looks on target for the end of the year!

dinarguru.com