Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: * UPDATED Kaperoni, Med, Adam & other self-proclaimed gurus 4/26/12

Thanks

* UPDATED Kaperoni, Med, Adam & other self-proclaimed gurus 4/26/12

4/25/2012 SWFloridaGuy The Economic Commission is pushing for the restructuring of the dinar and the issuance of the LDs. They argue that the time is right to remove the zeros and raise the exchange rate. Iraq will benefit from this project in many ways and it's the only way for them to return as economic leaders not only regionally but globally. I don't know the timing and I don't pretend to, but I do know that our investment is solid and this story has a happy ending for us.

4/25/2012 Frank26 Shabibi is ready to do this right now. He was ready last year to do it. He has been waiting on the GOI. It is the GOI that is constantly working to get where they need to be. Now Kuwait and the Kurds are happy with Baghdad. They want to see Chapter 7 removed.

4/25/2012 Hammerman this afternoon the bankers were called into big meetings with imf, wb, and ust...all went well, cant share what was talked about [hint great stuff ] after that, all of the major banking currency depts have been meeting to set some cash is [in?] rules...with no actions, iraq has no cash flow in there country...something has to happen and what might that be?

4/25/2012 Kaperoni WTO has nothing to do with Shabs...Shabs runs the monetary policy...that is it...the IMP [IMF?] and world bank are running the show...I think the IMF and world bank are using the Syria/Iran issues to help Iraq...since their own (Syria and Iran) currency is dropping and they don't want those countries to have dinar...so the dollars leaving to Syria and Iran are ok...as it is sucking in the dinar...my thoughts are that Shabs is happy with that...both had dinar, but are now needing dollars...the world bank and IMF may have said..."no more"...we don't know, but it is clearly coming to a head soon...the dinar rate has nothing to do with the budget at this point.

4/25/2012 Adam Montana Iraq is moving forward and they are very positive lately. I hope we see a major rate change by this summer, but I think the original "plan" was to do it right around September. I think they need some time to pull in some of the larger notes, and we know the average Iraqi currently prefers USD to Dinar. This is perfect if the CBI wants to gradually pull in some of the IQD that's on the streets out there. It doesn't appear that there is any way to QUICKLY pull a lot of IQD off the street, so we all have to suck it up and be patient. They aren't going to launch this thing prematurely, because that would be a recipe for failure.

4/26/2012 SteveI many invested in this as a quick for sure thing and they will get rich quick. What I can say is that your investment will improve and you will be rewarded for your investment. If you think you will be a millionaire tomorrow because of this investment, then you may want to think again...we all have a minimum investment for a long term gain...things do change daily in Iraq, so it is impossible to predict when the value will change...it has to be on the time frame of the Iraqi Government. I have no news to post except that all is positive. I did talk to my partner yesterday and he is very positive that the powers to be are working in the right direction.

4/26/2012 Cap1 NOTHING IS HOLDING THIS UP. IT'S ALL A PROCESS. I CAN'T GIVE YOU SPECIFICS GUYS ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE BANKING WORLD. JUST KNOW IT'S GOOD. WE'RE ALMOST DONE REGARDLESS OF WHAT SOME MIGHT SAY. IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANYTIME.

4/26/2012 Adam Montana one person asked if Obama might have something to do with the RV. If they might be delaying this thing until it would be more beneficial to the POTUS, inferring that Obama could use the RV to help him get re-elected. IF that is the case, and if there is any way to make that happen...I have no doubt that Obama would try to do that! Wouldn't you? Of course you would! however, I don't believe an RV of the Iraqi Dinar is about the US. It's about IRAQ. Will Obama use it to his advantage? Of course. Does it hinge on our elections? I don't believe so.

4/26/2012 Bulldog75 ALL IS ENCOURAGING...ALL NEWS GOOD. WE ARE EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT...THURSDAY.

4/26/2012 Med THE DFI FUNDS OF 816 BILLION ARE PROTECTED ONCE AGAIN...WE HAVE A MAJOR BREAKING NEWS WHICH A WEEK AGO CBI STATED THEY WOULD NOT BE ENDING THE AUCTIONS COME JUNE 1, OK HE WAS RIGHT IT WAS APRIL 25. WE ALL KNEW ...AUCTIONS WERE FOR ONE THING TO BUILD UP FOREIGN CURRENCY ASSETS FOR CBI THEY DID RAISE, NOW THEY CLAIM 63 BILLION USD 5 TIMES MORE THAN NEEDED TO COVER EVEN ALL THE TRILLIONS IN DINAR OUT.

4/26/2012 BellaGrits NO HOLDUP...MERELY PUSHING THIS THROUGH THE BANKING SYSTEM. OUR INTEL IS OF THE OPINION THE PROCESS IS IN PLACE AS WE SIT HERE...WE EXPECT THIS ANYTIME.

4/26/2012 Jonnywg THE DAY IS EXCITING WE EXPECT RESULTS BY THE END OF TODAY...I FEEL THAT ALL AGENCIES AND COUNTRIES HAVE SIGNED OFF. [what rate range are you expecting?] $4-9.

4/26/2012 OkieOilMan/Bulldog75 WE ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION OF CASH-OUTS IN OTHER COUNTRIES. WE ARE TRYING TO VERIFY THAT INFORMATION PRESENTLY.

4/26/2012 Poppy3 The united nations is now getting involved and has issued a demand to get the national meeting set and get in compliance with agreed statements that they have told the un they would adhere to. I suspect even faster movement with this extreme outside presssure now being applied.

4/26/2012 Randy Koonce The National Meeting has to take place in the public eye. All that is left is an announcement. As soon as Maliki announces the Stratigic Council he looses 2/3 of his power; as soon as the ministers are announces it becomes law. It's not the IMF, it's not Chapter 7 etc., holding this up, it's one man [Maliki]. Now Shabibi says, I'm not pulling the trigger until I get the power sharing. When we see the dates for the National Meeting...that's our date, well then, Maliki does have to show up. The removal of the 3 zeroes has nothing to do with the rate, it is just about removing them from the streets. The rate, $3.41 based upon the budget. IMO, it can go a couple more weeks, but not much longer than that. I really believe that we are at the end of this.

4/26/2012 Hammerman Wells Fargo and Chase do expect this RV in the next 24 hours. They are very excited. The 2 bankers I just spoke with, said the systems are moving but no locked rates. It looks like possibly the VND could go also. They're watching that closer than the IQD right now.

4/26/2012 Frank26 the latest word from Iraqiya TV...they are still repeating much about the soon coming rising value of the currency. Not as much as last week over the weekend but still it is repeated a lot. The dynamic is still going strongly just not as strongly as last week.

4/26/2012 Jonnywg well i am back and we do not have the desired results...no reason...no excuses...we strongly feel it is at the end so i am still positive but...we just have to wait it out...i feel all is done but they may have it done but no release yet...i sure hope that it drops in tonight.

4/26/2012 BWM yesterday when I said I didn't see it happening "that day"... I can't make that same statement today...still waiting on some calls to see exactly where we are at the moment... but nothing negative at this time.

4/26/2012 Adam Montana Chapter 7...I'll explain it like this. Iraq has a military. They are simply restricted in what they can do with that military due to the final Chapter 7 sanctions. One majorly important fact is that they can not use Nukes. You might initially think "So what? That's a good thing, nobody should use nukes!" but to put everything in "real world" perspective, if they RV their currency, settle the HCL issue, and recapture some of their former wealth and Iran decides "hey, I'll take that!"... what does Iraq do? If Iran pointed a nuke at Iraq and swooped in, Iraq would be taking a knife to a gunfight. It is REALLY that simple. Chapter 7 must be released in order for Iraq to successfully revalue their currency. End of story.

4/26/2012 Kaperoni the CBI law says the governor is appointed by parliament every 5 years...so Shabs may be up for review this year...Shabs can leave anytime he wants, but I don't think he wants to leave without the RV as a feather in his cap.

4/26/2012 DinarWishes No Hype Zone...The rate will be known when it post and the timetable for the movement of the rate will depend on the Level at which it comes out at...Until we see it at the bank it is all speculation...I have heard if it is High it will drop quickly, if its low it will be more stable...the UST and 4 major banks have concluded that 640,000 people hold dinar as an asset...thats it...the Average investor of IQD has 500K or less. Cash in will go smoothly.

4/26/2012 Bluwolf ALOT OF GOOD THINGS HAPPENING...YOU WILL BE SURPRISE WITH THE RATES ON THE DINAR AND DONG...ALL IS DONE AND ALL LOGISTICS HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF AND ARE READY...THE RATES ARE ON ALL SCREENS WITH A TBA NEXT TO IT...ALL I WILL SAY IS JUST BE PREPARED TO CASHIN SOON.

4/26/2012 Frank26 We think the citizens are being careful with how they deal with the GOI because they know they are about to do something special for everyone. They know Shabibi is ready and they are now watching, waiting and counting on the GOI. The people have learned how to survive on their own terms until the government is ready to support them. They put their hopes in the Central Bank, into Shabibi. He is their hero; and he will be when he restores their pride in their country and in themselves.
    Last edited by coopschick; 04-26-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks
    Well we wont see okie no more he dont have a web site anymore.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to minichaser For This Useful Post:

coopschick (04-26-2012)

Thanks
    Oh he was MIA for a couple of days...but he's back!

+ Reply to Thread