Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-24-2020

Iraqi

6-24-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...my broker called me around 3:00 in the afternoon yesterday to say to me, 'Frank, we're putting a freeze on the selling of the Vietnamese dong.' And I said, really? We already have a freeze on the Iraqi dinar...the liquidity of this currency was accomplished as a benchmark in order for them to come out with the Real Effective Exchange Rate of the Iraqi dinar...the Iraqi dinar...exchange rate for it is .000869741 somewhere in that ball park...so when you take that decimal point and move it over to the right 3 places...rounds out to about .86 cents and the goal is to get it to 1 dollar...

6-24-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...look what I did. I moved the decimal point over three places and by doing that I lifted 3 zeros electronically. Who has the power to do that? The CBI. With who? The Fab 4 because they give them the authority. The IMF, World Bank, The U.S. Treasury, The President of the United States...IMO the "white papers" contain a rate and a date...that was authorized...this is the reason why it's so hard to get the Iraqi dinar right now...2 and a half years ago did you notice that it was starting to get harder to get the dinar? Now can you find it? These places are drying up because of the monetary reform benchmarks that were met in order to have the white papers we have today...

6-24-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The WOW news of the week is the CBI has finally spoken up. They issued a “white paper” again on the financial sector of Iraq. It is all very good as they talk about going international and completing the “project to delete the zeros” in the “coming period”. So again, we just have to sit tight and wait it out. Please, please, please don’t sell you dinar. You are already RICH only you have to wait a bit to go to the bank. We are slowly progressing to the end of this ride and it will not be much longer. How much longer? We are now seeing many of the reforms we could only pray for these last couple years. Yes, they are actually doing them. All I can tell everyone NOW is it will be much sooner than later and certainly not January 2021.

6-24-2020 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Parliamentary Economy: The white paper includes 3 stages, starting with the reform of niches and currency auctions" Quotes: "the economic white paper that the government intends to implement in the coming periods aims at a comprehensive reform of the economic system,"; "...the reformist white paper and its content...will be a road map for implementing a set of economic measures," noting that "calling it white because it is a new reform paper will be written in cooperation between the government and parliament away from the interference of political parties."

6-24-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...I made mention last week that we are in a great spot, and I was hoping to see some movement on the HCL. Article quotes: "The oil and gas law will be included in the upcoming sessions."; "the current government has a clear and ongoing project in the process of economic and financial reform"; "Al-Alaq, announced that the Central Bank of Iraq has succeeded in reforming the economic environment and stabilizing prices"; "The white paper includes 3 stages, starting with the reform of niches and currency auctions" And...seriously, it just kept going. There are times when I find it perfectly acceptable to be calm, sit back, and not get too excited. This is not that time.

6-24-2020 *** News Update *** The inventory of the Iraqi dinar in the U.S. market continues to tighten up. Some brokers are struggling to keep it in stock. As expected during a supply shortage the price to buy the dinar has increased. The sell price has also increased. If you're buying or selling currency, be sure you use a reputable source and confirm they have dinar on hand to ship you. The guru have always said the supply of the dinar would dry up when the RV/rate change was near...It's unclear whether the shortage we're seeing now is because of Iraq's change in policy or corona related.

6-23-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...the reason why they denied me entry into this conference [Iraq Finance Expo] is because I speak about the dinar. That's how I knew for sure they were gonna talk about it. They didn't want me in there recording anything because they knew they were gonna talk about the dinar. They didn't specifically give out any kind of rate change but they did talk about what needs to be done. And it's already being done. I feel absolutely good about the year 2020...

6-23-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article "Al-Kadhimi reveals the details of the 'white paper" This is very important. The White paper is the roadmap for the rate change. For the economic reform. And the brand new economy they're preparing to launch...

6-23-2020 Intel Guru Bob Locke [via PDK] [...How close do you think we are?] I have never seen the kind of talk and the amount of talk indicating that today is the day thus far through all my years and years of this. . .I am hopeful today that we see some stuff happen.

6-23-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there's been a lot of chitter-******* about the IFEX conference...It was Allak who spoke about the dinar during the conference. This is what Allak said. The dinar must first be stable in the country before it can be international. But he also said... Iraq was open for business and that he encouraged outside investors to come in...We also know...if they're gonna come in and do business a couple of things must happen. One is Iraq has to have an internationally recognized currency. There is no "ifs" "ands" or "but's" about it. Not only that you have to change the rate in order for outside investors to come in or it's too expensive. Sure the labor is cheap in country but importing good from other countries that they will need to get their businesses going it's just too costly. So rate change is gonna have to happen...

6-23-2020 Intel Guru Footforward I have a pretty good idea on what the rate will be. It's just the date...That I'm working on. I've said for a long time it will be over 3.50 in my opinion. I can't get more specific then that...

6-23-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [This was supposed to be our morning…very disappointing.] I heard it wasn’t supposed to start until this afternoon…so I am not disappointed yet. Watching this afternoon about 4 or 5. Banking contacts have been very frustrated but they believe today is the day…specifically this afternoon. They are confident we are in the last 1-to 3 days of all of this. Iraq contacts are also thinking today is the day and they will be able to publish a figure in the Gazette tomorrow. They are very confident that they will be going by the first and will have an International, Worldwide, Competitive Currency. We will be watching this evening closely.

6-23-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...as Allak's [Governor of the CBI] proxy term is ending on or around July 15th Iraq is transitioning...to a new economic system but the rate change has to happen right in the middle - between the two. They're putting out a ton of articles telling you they're planning to do this. You are very close to the edge of this right now...

6-23-2020 Newshound/*Intel Guru Walkingstick [via Frank26] ...these white papers are the end result of when they have pulled the trigger of the monetary reform...the white papers have the rate and the date...

dinarguru.com